Saturday, April 6, 2024

Recognize your Greatness and power, it's all you.

 There's always a moment in time when things change. We go from knowing nothing, to knowing what we believe is all that life has to offer.  We can understand with our minds our power and greatness, but there is such a difference between knowing or thinking something, and actually walking in something.  Today I want to encourage you to embrace your greatness, your power, and instead of simply acknowledging it, actually begin to walk in it.

While our Eternal Spirit is fully formed, fully mature, all knowing, all powerful at the time of our creation, knowing that is a different story.  Standing in your greatness and power is a choice.  Much like you choose what you are going to wear on any given day, so to you have to choose to walk in your greatness and power.  The Majestic Tiger is aware of its power.  Certainly there are many tigers in a streak, and at any given time one may be the leader, while all the others will fall into line with the leader.  The leader must choose to believe it the power and greatness that it has.  In the absence of walking in this, it cannot be the leader.  

When I got up this morning I had made the determination to simply not write this weekend.  I just wasn't feeling it, and I thought let's just wait and I'll post again next week.  I would think that many authors have questioned whether their words really have any significance, let alone merit.  Missing a week was not going to be the end of the world, at least that's how I saw it.  Let me tell you, when the Creator of the Universe says you might want to reconsider your decision, then you might want to reconsider.  I was told that missing a week might not be the end of the world for me, but what if it was the end of the world for someone else.  I was point blank asked the question: what right did I have not to publish, as someone needs this info.  There are times when I might be a little slow on the uptake, but this particular time, there was no doubt that I just got spanked by my Creator.  Even after my subtle, yet forceful rebuke, I was unsure of what I was going to write about today, but fear not, God's request came through clearly, and forcibly.  

Why am I talking, or writing about greatness and power today?  We are fast approaching a moment in time when every occupant of this planet is going to come to a cross roads.  We are approaching a moment when each of us will have to decide, will I go along just for the ride, or will I chart my own path, walk in my greatness and power, and stand to battle all those who would rather I fall away and do nothing?  The Leader of a Streak of Tigers knows of its greatness and power, any doubt of this would jeopardize its position as a leader.  What leaders do you know, and I mean real leaders, who have made the decision to step away from their power and might?  A true leader will embrace all that has been placed in them to lead.  A true leader will walk in their power, and greatness.  Power and greatness is not something to brag about.  Power and greatness is not something to wear as a badge of honor.  Power and greatness is there to embolden the rest of humanity to take their rightful place.  The time has come to remove pride and arrogance from the equation and simply walk in your power and greatness for the betterment of humanity.

All that I do, all that I am was placed in me to aid and benefit those around me.  I am no greater than anyone else.  Each of us have a calling, each of us are equipped to do those things we have been called to do, and each of us has a part to play.  We must as a society, as a member of humanity, get away from measuring things man's way, and instead looking at things the way God sees things.  We are so quick to judge what others do.  We see accomplishments and we measure our success against what others have done or are doing.  Let me clue you into something, and I've said this many, many, many times in the past: what you do is not measured on size or scope.  It is measured on you doing what you have been asked to do, whether it affects one, or millions. 

I encourage each of you to reflect on what I am saying this morning.  I encourage each of you to embrace your greatness and power, and in doing so recognize that you have been called to do something so much greater than you might think.  We limit our visions because we have been limited in the past by conditioning that made us believe that we are little, and not important in the lightest.  This is so far from the truth of who and what you really are.  The time has come to put down limiting beliefs and instead step out into the greatness and power that was placed in you from the beginning of time.

We have much to accomplish, and each of us has a part to play in what is about to be thrust upon  this planet.  You can walk away from your calling, but that doesn't mean you don't have a calling.  You will never escape what God has placed in you to do.  You can ignore it, you can turn a blind eye, deny it, not believe it, but it won't depart from you, I can assure you of that.  My advise is embrace what you are being asked to do, embrace the fact that you are fully equipped to do what you are being asked to do, and embrace the beauty of your greatness and power.  Trust me, life changes when you do just that.


1 comment: