Saturday, May 20, 2023

Hey, did you know that it really is all about me?

 Didn't it used to drive you crazy, and maybe it still does, but didn't it drive you nuts when someone thought that the world revolved around them?  The gaul, the nerve, who in their right mind would think they're so important or special?  Well today I am going to dispel some of these thoughts and the side I am going to come down on just might surprise you, unless you have read some of my work before, in which case it won't surprise you in the least.

The truth of the matter is that you are indeed the center of the Universe, and you are indeed special beyond what you might think.  Now I want to add this little caveat just to keep you centered and grounded.  I did not say that you being special made you better than anyone else.  I didn't say that you deserve more than others, and I certainly didn't say that you should be put up on a pedestal.  What I am implying is that you are so much more than you have been taught to believe.  I may sound like a broken record for repeating this again, but sooner or later you are going to pick up on it, and the sooner the better.  You are unique in your design, in your very being, and this uniqueness was created the moment the Universe was created.  Until such time as you realize this you will be searching for greener pastures your entire life, instead of understanding that you have it all right now. 

When I sat down to write this morning I actually began to cry as I was made aware that my gift is unique, it is special, and I am so privileged to be doing what I do.  Like most people we have good and bad days, and we often feel that we have missed the boat.  Lately I have been questioning some things, not so much who I am, but more like what have I missed.  Truth be told I have missed nothing as what I have gone through has brought me to this point in my life.  Each of us have grown so much over the last few years, and often we don't realize that growth because we simply do not see what others see.  Trust me when I say we have grown, and in that growth we have taken steps to bring us closer to our destiny.  Destiny is the destination we should be seeking after, and everything we go through is bringing us to the perfection of the plan that our Creator has for us.  

One of the things I've always said is that we have to focus on the "me" before we can be of any help to those round us.  So many people try to help others before they have taken the time to help themselves.  When your tank is empty there is no way that you will be able to help others as it's impossible to move forward when the tank is empty.  In essence this is where "me" becomes so important.  It is not being self-centered, it is not being selfish.  I've seen so many people in my life who will go up and above to help others, only to sacrifice their own well being.  Now there will always be those who care nothing about others, and everything they do is about them.  This is a dangerous path to go down, and in the end it will never be of benefit to anyone.  We can only be good to others in equal measure as we our good to ourselves.  

Why am I talking about this today?  We are entering a time of Spiritual Awakening.  In this awakening we are coming to a realization of who we are, why we are, and why we do the things we do.  In this time we are going to understand the "Big Picture", and just what our place is.  I have looked at things and just like any other human have wondered why some have these gifts, experiences, and why I haven't.  I've wondered if I have missed the boat, and often find myself saddened by these thoughts.  It is during these times that I have to remind myself that I am unique, and my gifts and talents do not have to mirror anyone else's.  Now this is difficult at times because we often want to experience everything.  Keep in mind just because someone else has done something doesn't mean you have to do it.  If you can accept your perfection then you will have to get to the point where you accept that you go through things that are meant for you, and only you.  As difficult as this may be to accept even though we are all the same, we are all different, mind blowing I know. Each of our creations was perfect, but each of us were destined to do different things in life.  There may be similarities, but just as each star, each snowflake is different, so are we.  We have to get to the point where we do not measure ourselves against others, rather we look at ourselves and see our own uniqueness.  

I struggle, you struggle.  I fail at times, you fail at times.  Now timelines may differ for every individual, but each timeline is for the individual and not for humanity as a whole.  Here's another mind blower: we are the total sum of our parts, and yet we are single in our destiny, and no one else has the same calling, the same destiny, the same talents, or attributes.  We are one, and yet we are individual.  What is important to realize once again is we all have a part to play, and this role we have is only ours to play out.  

You are the Center of the Universe.  The World does revolve around you.  This in and of itself should show you how special you are. How you represent your place in the universe shows your understanding of your significance.  If you are self-centered, if you feel you are better than anyone else, then you have certainly missed the boat, and you haven't the foggiest notion of what is real in life.  If on the other hand you understand your beauty, your power, your perfection, then you will be where you need to be, when you need to be there, doing the things you were destined to do. We as humans have the tendency of thinking we need to know it all now, and not realizing that there are some things that will come to us at the appointed time, and we better be wise to let things play out in the perfection of things.  We often out run things, and I am cautioning you to not do this.  Certainly we know a lot, but there are things that we may not be ready for, and we better be smart enough to let the perfection of the Universe allow things to come when they need to come.

We are so blessed to be on this journey, and it is a journey of discovery.  With each step we learn, we experience new things, and we develop those things we will need allowing us to take another step.  It is one foot in front of the other, it is a little of this, and a little of that.  Trust the plan, trust who you are, and most importantly know that you are at the right place at the right time.  Be the Center of the Universe and know that it is fine to feel this way, after all, that's why you were created.

No comments:

Post a Comment