Saturday, May 13, 2023

An Open Conversation

I know it's been a while, but I needed to ask you a question, if you have just a moment? Yes, I agree, good to have me back.  So here's my question, yes the family is fine, thank's for asking.  So I was wondering, yes I'm doing great, just trying to figure a few things out, hence my desire to ask you a few things.  You're all ears, that's funny.  So I wanted to ask you if all this stuff going on around the world, is this normal?  What do you mean, what do I mean normal.  You know, are we supposed to be going through all of this?  I thought you always said that we were, I don't know, that we were special.  Yes I do believe I understand the concept of overcoming, but that's not my question.  I didn't think life was supposed to be this complicated, this difficult. No you're right, no one ever said life would be easy.  Right again, no one ever said that we wouldn't be challenged.  OMG, all right all ready, yes no one ever said we wouldn't be tested.  Can we get back to my question please?  I'm not in "such a hurry", I simply am trying to get some answers.  Yea haha with the "All ears".  No I'm not angry.  No not frustrated either, can I ask my question, and if you say anything about ears, I'm ending this conversation.  Thank you, why are you allowing the world to suffer?  OK, maybe not the whole world, but you know what I mean.  Yes I do believe there is suffering going on.  Excuse me, what? You want me to change that?  You want me to stop the suffering, just how exactly am I supposed to do that? Say again? How is one person supposed to change the course of the entire world? How is that even possible? But I'm not him, he was basically you.  

I fully understand that the above conversation may or may not have taken place, but suffice it to say, I am quite sure many people have found themselves having a similar conversation, with similar results.  What I'd like to do today is encourage you to have this type of conversation, and prepare yourself for the answers, and maybe even the questions that might come your way. I'm not sure why there is such a hesitancy to admit that the Creator of the Universe actually does talk to us.  We have been so conditioned to believe that there is no way that "God" can be seen or heard, and that God only appeared or spoke to those few select "Chosen" ones those many years ago.  I dare say that if you were to stand anywhere on the planet and were openly talking to God that many would think you stark raving mad, let alone tell someone that God talks back to you when you ask a question.  I guess this makes me ask a question, why?

Why is talking with our Creator such a controversial thing? Whether one believes in a Divine Creator matters not.  God, or Spirit, or Creator, what ever name you want to place on this Spiritual Being, there can be no doubt that something created everything. If we're Created by Spirit, with a spirit, why is it so difficult to believe that we could communicate with one another through spirit?  I was watching a startling video where someone within the D.O.D was pushing for a vaccine that would remove a gene in the body from people who are "Religious" fanatics.  They were in essence trying to remove the GOD Code that resides in every cell of our body.  Now that is some dangerous ground to be treading on, but I won't go down this rabbit trail.  No matter who you are, where you live, what you do for a living, or anything like that, you are, and should be talking with your creator daily.  Who knows you better than the one who created you?  I would rather get my answers from someone who knows me than a complete stranger on the street.

I know this must sound crazy to some, but have you ever known anyone who does not like a nice deep conversation from time to time?  I'd much rather have a nice bit of conversation with friends, family, with a glass of something to drink over watching Television any day of the week.  I guess the big issue with most is that you can't see God.  Let me ask you this, can you see the person at the other end of the phone when you're talking to them?  Do you really know if who you are talking to is the person you are talking too?  I know that is stretching it a bit, but just because you might not see God doesn't mean you can't talk to God.  Trust me when I tell you this I am constantly taking to God throughout each day, if for no other reason then I don't want to knock the crap out of someone for saying or doing something stupid, and let's face it we all deal with that daily.  

Here's the main reason I am talking about this topic today.  We have all been challenged beyond belief over the last few years.  We have won some, we have lost some, many are still in the battle. So many people are looking for help, and it is my guess would love to just have an ear of understanding from someone.  Sadly many people discount communications with someone, some entity that somehow cannot be seen, cannot be heard ( at least by those who are oblivious to spiritual things), and that does not provide  individuals with instant gratification. We all seeks comfort of some sort often.  Sadly our comfort is more often than not predicted upon those things we can see, hear, touch, taste, and not on things we cannot see, at least not with our natural eyes.  

Communication with our Creator should bring you peace.  It should bring joy, and happiness, as well as contentment knowing that there is always someone to talk to. Learning to hear the voice of God, receiving the answers to our questions is as simple as believing that your creator desires to provide you answers.  Your spirit is infinite as God is infinite.  It holds within itself all the answers, all the knowledge, and it never forgets a single memory you have.  When you are able to communicate with God on a spiritual level there will never be a time that you will feel alone, adrift, or away from the compassion and love that our creator has for each of us.   

I fully understand the difficulty of life, and I know that it is not always easy to hear from God, but most of the time the reason we don't hear from God is because we have not been communicating with God.  If you want answers, then ask the question.  Remaining in silence is never going to help you out of what ever situation you might find yourself in.  Ask and it will be given, seek and you will find.  There's a reason we have been taught this.  Maybe it's a good time to take God on the offer of asking, and then accepting the response you get.




 











































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment