Saturday, May 6, 2023

On a Clear Day, you can see forever!

Is it not wonderful when you can look out over a Coast Line and see miles of Ocean, and know that it goes on and on until it reaches the next Coast Line?  Well life is a lot like that, and we hope for Clear Skies, and what those visions will look like.  What I want to do today is dispel some of the wrong thinking that many people have about what we see and what we don't.  Far too often in the absence of Clear Skies people often fall back on thoughts that all is lost, and there isn't a chance in hell that things will work out.  Keep this very important truth in your mind:  everything is an illusion.  As hard as that might be to hold on too, it is truth.  The only constant, the only changeless thing in our being is our Infinite Spirit.  Everything else changes with the seasons, over time.  If things change then is it really real?  That's a question I will answer another time, for the moment you can just ponder it.

It is true that on a clear day you can see forever, but that forever is no different even if you are facing storm clouds, torrential rain, thunder, lightning, blasting winds.  The difference is this: can you look past what your eyes see, and look at what is really on the horizon?  Can you forget what is in front of you, and instead focus on what is inside of you? Inside of you is perfection.  Inside of you is infinite power, infinite abilities, infinite knowledge.  It matters not what may or may not be on the horizon, what matters is that you grasp the "I am" presence that resides inside each of us.  This presence is our true nature, and the ability to grasp the significance of this "I Am" presence is what will change you forever.  Fact of the matter is this: It doesn't matter what is either seen or unseen, what matters is your acceptance of your "I Am" presence and how you allow it to operate in your every day life.  

These past few years have caused countless people to loose faith.  People have been put through the wringer, and many have simply given up.  I have been tried like never before these past few years, but through it all I have not lost my faith, and I have learned to lean on that one thing that is changeless and that is my "I Am" presence that operates from every cell in my body.  It's actually hard to describe what this presence is to people who have never given any thought to what they really are, and what they are capable of doing.  So many people simply go through life experiencing what others say they need to experience, and they simply do not deviate from what is the perceived normal.  As I've said so many times in the past, if you always do what you always did, you will always get, what you always got.  If we do not change how we see things, what we believe, then how can we change the outcome of anything in life?  I so want you to realize just what has been placed in you, and why it is so important that you begin to operate from a place of knowing, and not simply a place of "Oh Gee, I hope this works".  

When a painter begins a new masterpiece, he or she begins with a completely empty canvas.  Now he or she has an idea of what they want to create, but it all begins with a clear, clean, empty canvas.  As the artist moves forward with their masterpiece they see in their mind, and then they simply move what is in the mind onto the canvas.  I'm not a painter, but my mind says that no painter is going to start a new work on an old canvas that has already been used.  If you are moving forward in those things that are meant for you, then why would you allow things to overlay your canvas, thus taking away from your ability to start fresh.  Let me put it another way:  when we allow all those illusions to dictate our actions, our decisions, we are simply painting on an already used canvas.  It doesn't matter what may be going on around you, wind, rain, thunder etc, look past all this illusion and focus what is in your mind, and get it on the clean, untouched canvas of your painting.

It would be so nice if life never dealt us the trails and tribulations what we have faced.  It would be great if every single day was nothing but roses and sunshine.  I know of no one who has not been faced with issues in life, but how we handle them, how we see them, how we feel about them is going to dictate how we get through them, or in some cases how people succumb to them.  When faced with a problem we have a few options.  We can run and hide, but then the outcome is basically wrought with failure, pain, suffering, and that feeling of it's simply time to give up.  We can face the issues and understand that we are equipped to handle it all, and without regard to what we see in front of us always recognize that it is still a clear day and that coast you are looking over goes all the way to the other coast.  I cannot stress enough that it's never what we see that is important, it is what we believe that will determine the outcome of any situation you may find yourself in.

We have been conditioned as humans to look at reality as those things we can see, touch, smell, taste, hear.  Often what we think is reality is nothing but a smoke screen, and until such time as we look past what may be in front of our eyes, and instead see with our "I Am"presence, with our Spiritual Eyes, we will be moved by the storms that block our view of the Coastline, that continues to reach out to the other shore.  I have been moved more times than not in life by what I perceived as real, and when I did that I normally found myself in a very desolate place.  When I was able to see things through my Spiritual Eyes I never had any doubt that I would end up where I was supposed to end up.  Walking fully in your "I Am" presence is not an easy thing to do, as you will be tested, but failure to recognize this amazing presence in your life is going to relegate you to a life filled with what other's expect, and that can never be a good thing.  

Let me close with this, and I hope it provides you with some comfort.  It will always be a clear day when you are able to distinguish fact from fiction, truth from lies, and joy instead of fear.  We have been equipped with the most powerful thing in the Universe, and that is our Endless, Changeless, Infinite Spirit, our true essence.  When we operate from Spirit there is nothing we cannot accomplish.  Now I know that it is often easier said than done, but one must learn to crawl before they walk, before they run.  I have been on this journey for a long, long time, and I am only now learning to walk, but shortly I will be running.  We are entering a period of awakening, where things will speed up, and we will be taking Giant Steps toward our Spiritual Awakening.  Things that took years before to obtain will take only seconds now.  Faith says this, and now is the time for you to stand in your faith.  Look through the clouds, the rain, the wind, and see how clear things are.  It's a great day to be alive, and it's a great day to step out and see the beauty all around you.       



 

No comments:

Post a Comment