Saturday, April 1, 2023

Celebrate Life, no matter what may be going on right beside you.

 The time has come to celebrate all that you have, all that you are, and most importantly all that you have come through.  There's no doubt that recent events in many of our lives have left us wondering just what went on.  I'm here to tell you that we are entering a time of new beginnings, a time of peace, joy, and happiness, and a time when we will look back and thank our Creator for allowing us to be here in this moment.  The road has not been an easy one to navigate, and there were times when each of us was probably asking just what in the world is going on?  Asking and wondering is a normal human emotion, and since you are human, it isn't surprising if you were asking these questions.  What I want to do today is prepare you for what is coming, and in this preparation, get you ready to enjoy a new way of living.  This new life will be completely different from anything you have experienced thus far, but once you stepped onto it you will know that it was always meant for you.

What we have gone through in this life to date is not how it was intended to be, ever!  We have all been held in captivity by forces who wanted nothing other than to dominate us.  Well the tide is now turning, and each of us will be able to live the way life was always destined for us to live.  I will advise you that the first few moments of this freedom may actually startle a few of you.  Why do I say this?  Energetically things are changing all over the planet.  Eyes, spiritual eyes, are beginning to open, and for many, it may be for the very first time.  When one sees through their Spiritual Eyes, there are moments of unbelief.  It's not that you don't want to believe, it's that what you always thought was truth is now being exposed as nothing but lies.  At this moment in time true freedom is yours to experience, and I for one would relish this moment, as it will be a moment you will never forget.

Why am I talking about these things today?  Well I'm talking about it as much for me as for anyone else.  True freedom is when you begin to operate in those things that were placed in you since the inception of your creation.  True freedom is walking, talking, operating as the Spiritual Being that you are, that you have always been, and that you will always be.  There have been many times in my life when I questioned my own sanity.  I saw things differently than most others.  I was the odd one much of my life, and only now can I see that I wasn't the odd one, I was the fortunate one.  I would question the status quo, not to be stubborn or argumentative, but rather because I was simply searching for clarity.  Much of what I saw in life just did not sit well with me, and it took me years to realize that this was in fact my spirit providing the direction that I needed to go in, to get to the place that I needed to be.  We have been conditioned to take as gospel anything and everything that we have been handed.  Well I'm here to tell you that soon, very, very soon those blinders are going to be ripped off, and you will see with your Spiritual Eyes, and what you see will be of such beauty, such brilliance, that you will never be the same person again.

As I get older I am far less likely to simply accept what is being said, and instead follow what I know to be truth, knowing that this truth is never going to lead me anywhere other than where I am supposed to be.  The saddest part about what we have been put through is that we have missed so much of life's true opportunity to spread our wings and simply be free to be our own person.  So many people have been forced to be this or that, only because others did not want to relinquish the grasp they had on you.  We have been made to feel inferior, made to feel subservient.  Don't you dare think with your own mind as that is contrary to those in power who only want to control you. This is what we have had to contend with, and now we will be free from this type of oppression, and we will be free to soar with the Eagles.

We have all been chosen for such a time as this, is it any wonder why you felt like you never fit in?  Justice is coming to this planet, and we are in a very uniques place where we will see justice, not to laugh at it, or roll around with glee and ego, but rather be around to help those who will not far as well as others.  Our work has just begun as we reach out to help those who will not believe what is right in front of them.  It would be easy to say "I told you so", but that would be ego, and there is no place for ego in this new world.  Compassion, love, understanding is what we need to display.  It is only through compassion, love, and understanding that those who remain asleep will finally wake up to what is truly the reality of life.  I have been on this journey for a very long time, and as I have said and written about countless times in the past, life is a journey of discovery.  We are about to discover all the truth that has been hidden from us.  We are about to walk in Glory.  I guess the only question I have for you, are you ready?

It is hard for me to even find the words to describe what we are about to enter into.  Suffice it to say it will be more than you can imagine.  As we learn to see and operate from a truly spiritual perspective all those things that were impossible before will be certain probabilities now.  We have been limited because we were made to believe we were limited.  We have lived in fear because fear is all we knew.  Shortly the time will come when fear will be gone forever.  Light dissipates darkness, and fear comes from darkness.  I won't sit here and tell you that I have conquered it all.  I have struggles just like most everyone else.  What I do have is a grasp of what is to come.  Did I come by this by accident? Not by a long shot.  When we fail we learn, and I have failed a ton of times in life.  Each time we learn we are one step closer to that time when we will have that "Ah Ha" moment and our eyes are opened to the truth.  

It is indeed a time to celebrate.  It is time to celebrate all that you were created to do, and celebrate like never before.  Nothing can, and nothing will stop what is coming.  As I said moments ago, each of you have been chosen for what is about to be displayed for the entire planet to see.  We have been told that this was going to happen, but days would pass and nothing would come into fruition.  I believe we are beyond the point of no return.  I believe that the glory of who we truly are is about to be shown to those around us, to those who do not believe, and to those who want it as badly as you do.  Prepare yourself because what we are about to be introduced to is going to alter your life forever, and I do mean forever.  Peace. joy, and happiness will no longer be something we hope for, wish for, cry out for, it will be what we have to give to others.  We are the remnant, and we have a responsibility to share what we know, who we are, with the rest of mankind.  WE have been given great things, but with that gift comes a responsibility to give back.  I encourage you to give it freely and with a heart to bless the rest of mankind.  Get ready to celebrate for it's in the here and now.








No comments:

Post a Comment