Sunday, January 8, 2023

Withering Heights; When you don't know, what you don't know.

https://www.vecteezy.com/free-photos
 I hardly know where to start today, and to be totally transparent, I wasn't even sure I wanted to write this week.  So much going on right now, and so much that I simply don't know.  I certainly can latch on to intuition, but even intuition at times seems like a million miles away, and almost untouchable.  I was questioning my Divine Creator, asking why this was like this, or why things were like that.  I found out fairly quickly that I didn't know, what I didn't know.  I also discovered, or better put, reminded myself about the perfection of the Universe, and in due time, I would indeed have the answers to all things.  We as humans while in the midst of a struggle, or upheaval, have a tendency to want to have the answers right away, while not realizing that learning from each situation we face is what this whole thing is about. 

It is so frightfully tough to be in the midst of a battle, feeling as though your entire world is falling apart, and having to remind yourself that number one, you created this mess, and two, you will get out of it.  So many people will have a brain melt with that last statement.  How can one create the mess, and be thankful they are going through it? Feelings, thoughts, and words are what create our reality.  Change the way you think, change your reality.  Simple, not really, but necessary if you are ever going to get on the side of joy, happiness, and peace.  There is an awful lot going on around us at the moment.  Some is good, some bad, some downright destructive.  How you relate to any of these things that are going around is going to be dependent on how you see yourself.  Do you see yourself as a victim?  Do you see yourself as an overcomer?  Do you even see yourself rising above the fray, and walking in peace, joy, and happiness?  Trust me, if you can't feel the joy, peace, and happiness, no matter what is going on around you, then you are in dire straights to be sure.  

How many of you have cried out in desperation to be released from the torment you might be going through?  Have many of you have asked for a supernatural touch to ease the pain?  I know I have, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.  In moments like this our only real option is to change our mindset, and know that we have the power to overcome, but we also must have the will.  It's never easy, and sometimes it's even harder to admit that we don't have all the answers.  It's in times like this that we must, and I emphasize must, dig deep and know that we are equipped to handle it all.  Many people believe that God will never put us in a situation where we do not have what we need to get through it. The saying goes that it is always darkest before the dawn.  Just about the time we are ready to give up, throw in the towel, something happens to get us through, or something happens that switches on the light of "Oh I get it".  Going through a struggle is nothing compared to giving up on a struggle.  We cannot ever give up, for in doing so you are simply saying you are not good enough, not strong enough, not smart enough, and none of that is true.  You are good enough, strong enough, and smart enough.  This you must believe, and this is how you have to operate. 

If one simply ignores what is going on around them does that mean the issues will simply disappear?  You may not see them directly, but until you tackle the issues they are still there and they will manifest all kinds of issues down the road.  When you tackle a battle head on, then and only then will you be able to gain a victory.  It really doesn't matter where the battles come from, we have to engage to win.  Often those things that comes against us are brought to us from those who supposedly are closest to us.  Family, loved ones, friends, are often the catalyst to our struggles and battles.  I haven't quite figured out why that is the case, but it doesn't change the fact that we have to give all things over to God, and with the power we have within us, move forward in those things that are meant to be. 

There are times when we are going through struggles or times of distress that we automatically feel as though we have missed it somewhere, that somehow we have failed.  I was recently told by someone that I was fooling myself.  That what I write, when I write is nothing more than empty words, and who was I to classify myself as an author/writer.  Let me tell you, that hurt, and it hurt badly.  This accusation was made to hurt me, and let me tell you, it did.  Once again, those who are closest to us often are the ones who hurt us the most.  I could have packed up shop and never ever written again, and that would have been the easy thing to do.  I never asked to be a writer.  I never planned on publishing books.  I've written millions of words over the last decade, and I can assure you I take no credit for the things I write, as they are nothing but downloads from my Creator.  Our gifts, our callings all come from the Creator of the Universe, God.  This calling, these gifts are freely given, and they must be accepted, no matter how large or how small they may appear.  

We may not have all the answers as to why things happen, or why we have been called to do a certain thing.  What we need to do is simply be obedient, and follow our spirit.  It would be easy to feel as though my writing is insignificant, has zero merit, and in fact is foolish to think it will help or inspire anyone.  What I do is remember that if only one person gains from the words I have presented, then I have done what I have been called to do.  We don't know what we don't know, and because of this we have to take things on faith.  Faith is believing.  Faith is recognizing that a larger power is in control.  Faith is knowing that you are indeed on the right path, doing the right things, and in the right time, what you truly desire will be there for you.  

Were it possible for me to snap my finger and have all the misery, all the hurt, all the fear and unhappiness removed from the world, I certainly would do that.  My guess is most everyone else would do the same thing.  All I can do is remove it from my life, and allow others to do the same in theirs.  One at a time is all it takes for us to change the face of the planet.  One at a time is all it takes to start a movement.  One at a time is all it takes to bring an idea to life.  One at a time.

We may not have all the answers, that's OK.  We certainly don't know what we don't know, but trust me when I tell you that the answers you need will be there when you need them.  Trust in your Creator.  Trust in your calling.  Believe that all things conspire to bring you to the place you belong, to do the things you were intended to do.  The perfection in which You were created is the same perfection you have inside of you to do the things you dream of doing.  Go and do great things, for greatness is what resides inside each of us.  Love and light to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment