Saturday, December 25, 2021

What I've Leaned, and why I learned it.

https://www.vecteezy.com/free-photos
 I wasn't going to write this week, but then something hit me, and the choice was made for me. I'm not sure who needed to hear what I am going to write today, and maybe it was meant just for me, but whoever needs this, I wanted to be obedient so here we go. It's not every day that we go thru trials, at least for most people, and even though we do go through our share of things, there is always a lesson to be learned in each one of them.  As I was sitting down reflecting today, as I was trying to grasp a few things, asking why this is happening, I was made keenly aware of a few things, and it is these few things that I wanted to share with you today.  We are fast approaching the end of this year, and all of us will be sent into 2022 hopefully with an expectation for great things.  It is in the spirit of newness that I want to remind you of a few things that aren't so new, but they are just as relevant today as they were yesterday, and just as relevant as they will be tomorrow.

I was asking God this morning why?  I was trying to figure out what lesson was I supposed to be learning from all that I have been going through durning this past year.  When I got the answer I was floored to say the least, but I was also happy that what was presented to me, was exactly what I needed to hear, what I needed to feel, and most importantly, what I needed to believe.  What God was reminding me about, what God was trying to show me, was the simple fact of who and what I was, and why I am what I am.  We have a tendency to forget certain things, especially if what we are going through are trials and tribulations.  We tend to forget what is truth, and instead grab hold of wishes.  Face it, we've all said those dreaded words, "I wish things were different."  We've all wanted to run away from situations.  Sadly running away from things is never going to change what you were intended to learn from the situation.  I find it ever so much more important to accept the premise that there is warning going on.  

One of the things that I needed to take away from my current situation is that I am more than able to get through any struggle, even if that struggle is as simple as trying to remind myself where I left my car keys, or as monumental as wondering why the world has been turned upside down over the last year or so.  I don't know what each of you are going through, and I'm not going to bore you with the details of what I am going through.  What I am going to do is remind you of you.  I'm going to remind myself of me as well.  I want to share what we are, why we are here, and most importantly, how we are so powerful, so divine, so unique, and more than enough.  Don't get me wrong, I struggle just like anyone else, and I dare say my struggles have been quite intense over the last year, hence why I had to ask God why me, why now?  

When you are asking the question why, you are inviting the answer.  The key is to be open for the answer, and not to stifle the manner in which the answer is provided to you.  Yes it would be great if we could hear the booming voice from the heavens assuring us that everything is going to work out.  It would be exhilarating to get those goose bumps when Angels are all around you, opening doors, protecting, and otherwise doing what Angels do for each of us.  It is in the difficult moments that we need to remember that we are equipped to do all.  It is in those difficult moments that we need to remember that we will never be put through more than we can handle.  It is these difficult moments where we need to be thankful, as these moments remind us that we are alive, and that we live with a purpose. 

I have always worn my emotions on my sleeve.  I never try to cover things up, and I always try to be honest with myself.  If I am struggling, does it serve any purpose not to acknowledge that struggle?  We often act as though we are the only ones who know what we are going through, and yet our creator is more than knowledgable of all things.  My emotions have been so intense as of late.  To say that I have been on the brink of tears, would not be a falsehood.  I have had to admit to myself lately that there have been things that I have messed up on, and try as I might I still need to learn not to blame myself.  Even a serious screw up is a mode of learning, no matter how painful the result of the screw up is.  I bet you're wondering why I'm telling you all of this?  I'm telling you this for no other reason than to encourage you to recognize your greatness, your power, your divinity.  All three of these characteristics of who and what you are, are things that should motivate you to keep moving forward, no matter what you might be facing.  

I think most people would have to agree that this past year has been a shit show for many.  After 2020 we all thought that things would smooth out and we could start enjoying life again.  Here we are on the door step of 2022, and I would say that we are once again hoping for a banner year.  What's different for me this year is that I have an urgency to what I am doing.  I have a focus like never before.  Now this focus, this urgency is not about what I do for others.  This urgency, this focus is all about me.  Now not all about me in a selfish manner, but all about me in that I need to ground myself in the knowledge of the real me.  I need to take hold of what I am, who I am, and why I am here right now.  What I hope this final blog of 2021 does is get you to realize that you are equally positioned to have it all in the upcoming year.  You are positioned to learn more, do more, feel more, and grow more.  The first step in the process is to simply believe.  Believe that you are more than enough. Believe that you have ben equipped to handle it all.  Believe that you are powerful, you are worthy and deserving of being the real you.  

If I have learned one thing over the past year, it is that I am every bit as important today as I was yesterday, and will still be tomorrow.  I have learned that me being here is no mistake, and I have learned that I have power in me from on high.  As a side note:  I had found myself wondering quite a bit lately about things that I never really thought of before.  I was wondering why others were experiencing things, and I wasn't.  I was wondering if I had missed the boat.  It was then that God reminded me that my gift is writing, and that this gift is really, really incredible.  I have been writing for about ten years, and only now is much of what I am writing about coming out to the general pubic in the form of an awakening.  Now I am not saying that I was the cause of the awakening.  What I'm saying is that I have now seen that what I have been writing about is finally coming to fruition, and if I have helped one person get to the point of self-awareness, then I have done what I was created to do.  I don't have to be someone else, simply because someone else experiences something I haven't.  I am confident that I am where I am supposed to be, and I am so honored being able to do what I do.  This is the place that I want you to find yourself.  I want you comfortable in your own skin, and not feel like you have to walk around in somebody else's shadow.  You are you, and no one else will ever be you, just as no one will ever be me.  Own your uniqueness, walk in your gifts, and realize that all things are perfect in the universe.

As we exit2021, and head into 2022 I want to send you with this blessing.  I want you to experience all that is good.  I want you to live in your being.  I desire that you go deeper into the things that make you you, and I desire that you share the best part of you with others.  Yes things can be difficult, but difficult is not impossible, and there is nothing that you can not do if you will believe in the real you.  Love and light, and know that there is nothing better than destiny, and please accept the fact that you have a destiny.



No comments:

Post a Comment