Sunday, October 3, 2021

The Dawn of a New Era

https://www.vecteezy.com/free-photos
We've all heard the saying that it's always darkest before the dawn. It also appears that our times are darkest before we enter into an awakening.  Well my guess is, if your life is anything like so many others, present company included, we have all come through some dark times as of late.  What I want to do today is share some encouragement.  I want to spell out what is about to happen, and when it does, what it will mean to you, to me, to everyone who is awake enough to see what is going on.

I've been writing this blog for over twelve years now.  During that time my journey has taken many turns, and with each directional change I have been put into the right place for the right time.  Much of what I have been writing about is now coming out from other platforms, and that brings a smile to my face knowing that I for once have been ahead of the curve. Let me explain, and in this explanation you just might pick up something of interest that will also change the direction you have been heading.

I have been absolutely amazed at the number of enlightened people who are now beginning to see the creative abilities that have laid dormant inside of them for years.  This creative ability has always been inside of you, and you have been using it everyday of your life whether you recognize it or not.  As created beings we were created to create.  Our words, thoughts, feelings, actions, all add up to what will be coming down the pike for each of us.  If you are walking around with that Little Black Thunder Cloud hovering over you at all times, then you will be in a constant state of upheaval.  If you are constantly complaining about all that is bad around you, never recognizing the good, then that cloud will do nothing more than rain on your parade.  If on the other hand you realize the divine nature of your being, the significance of you being here in this moment, and the magnificence of you creative abilities, then and only then will you begin to see things as they really are, and not just the make-believe world that others have told you about. 

At the beginning of man's experience on this planet, we were never intended to live in fear, to experience lack, or sickness.  When our history began it was supposed to be a history that showed success, grandeur, and all manner of excellence.  Sadly due to man's frailty, we have slowly morphed into something that can no longer recognize our divinity.  We have been relegated to being simple bystanders who have no real say so in what goes on.  This my dear friends is not what was intended from the beginning, and we need to go back to the beginning if we are ever going to move forward.  We are indeed entering a new era.  We are about to shed the past, and do nothing but walk into our futures, a future that has promise, that has beauty, that was deigned specifically for us.  

If I took a poll of let us say Ten Thousand people, how many of those thousands would tell you that they are doing what they were born to do?  How many would be living the life of their dreams?  How many would simply say they are happy to be alive, and happy to be doing what they are doing right now?  Sadly I believe that number would be tiny, almost impossible to believe. Yet, we have been made to believe that this is the state of our existence.  We have been made to believe that this is as good as it gets.  We have been made small to be perfectly honest.  I'm here to tell you that you are anything but small.  Each cell in your body has more potential, more power, more creative ability, then the power released from a nuclear weapon.  Sure there will be those who will not be able to believe this, but time I assure you will prove this out.  

When we are facing dire situations we often feel small.  When we have the weight of the world on our shoulders we tend to forget that we were created to stay above the fray.  When we begin to doubt these truths we are in a constant state of darkness, and the dawn seems to be frozen in time.  I need you to believe me when I tell you that you create your reality.  I need you to understand that no matter what is going on around you, no matter what others may be going through, you were designed in such a way to be able to escape all the bad, all the negative, all the doubt.  Is it easy to simply turn from situations and not look back? Not always, just ask Lot.  I get how entrenched we can become with the things that are going on in the world right now.  I fully understand that many, many, many people are feeling lost.  I've been there, and the only way I found to get out of this trap was to focus on the real me.  The "I am the I am" me.  The all powerful, and all knowing me, even if you have not come to a full understanding of the real you yet. 

Ii can't tell you how many hundreds of blog post I have written over the last ten or so years.  I can tell you that my motivation for writing has not changed over the years.  My desire is that each person that reads my words simply takes away with them a little encouragement, a little wisdom, and a knowing that they are not alone in this journey of discovery.  Our destiny, our true destiny, is what we were created for, nothing more, nothing less.  As I have said numerous times in the past, we are not here on this planet just for the free popcorn.  We have a calling, we have a purpose, we have a destiny.  You must believe that you are fully equipped to accomplish those things you were placed here to do.  You have to recognize that those feelings, those passions, those dreams, have all been placed in you for a very specific reason, and that reason is what will lead you to your destiny.  People have laid down visions, forgotten about dreams, stepped away from desires simply because some nimrod told them they couldn't do it.  I'm here to tell you that those passions and dreams that you have are never going to leave until such time as you place action behind them.  You certainly have the option to try to cover them up, to walk away from them, but they will rise up again in the future, this I guarantee.

We are stepping into a new dawn.  We are stepping into a new reality, and that reality is all about you. Not the make believe you, the real you.  The you that was created at the beginning of time, and will be here til the end of time.  This reality is what you were designed to be, designed to walk in, and most importantly, designed to give to others so they might walk in their own destiny.  

We are entering a new era of divine abilities.  We are stepping into our rightful place, but only if you will divest yourself from the past that has limited you, and made you believe you were insignificant.  In the beginning was...   You were the beginning, you are the end, you are everything in-between.  It is your time to experience the dawn.  It is your time to fully embrace all that you are.  It is time that we celebrate the life we were always intended to live.  It's time to turn the corner, and walk on the path, the journey, that was always meant for you.  It is time.  It is a new dawn.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment