Sunday, September 5, 2021

We Believe!! At least you should.

www.vecteezy.com/free-photos
 The Summer is fast coming to an end, fall is right around the corner, and my hiatus has come to a close. Now I sit back and do what I love most, and that's letting you know all the thoughts that are going through my mind, and hoping against hope that these thoughts bring you some clarity, some comfort, and most of all some rest.

Like most things over the last 18 to 24 months, we are experiencing some pretty wild and bizarre events.  We have faced adversity, looked fear right in the face, and often have wondered just what in tarnation is going on right now.  What we have been going through is no different than what others have gone through for generations.  The big difference is that we are going through it, and not just reading about it in a history book.  What I want to do this morning, this first Sunday in September is set you free from expectations.  What I want to do is bring you a little comfort, and let you know that what is about to take place needs to take place, and once we are through it, well let's jut say things are going to be just a tad bit different.  Let's get started.

As the picture in today's blog states, "Each Day is a New Beginning." New beginnings should bring you joy, it should bring you comfort, and most of all it should let you know that you are at the right place at the right time.  I have said this before and want to reiterate that there are no mistakes when it comes to the Universe, and you being here right now, going through the things you are going through is no mistake.  We all believe in something.  Some people believe that everything has a purpose.  Others believe that thing are never going to work out, that there will always be things to struggle with, and that life just isn't worth living.  No matter what side of the equation you fall on, believing is what brings about events in life.  What I want you to think about is all the things you think about.  If your focus is on those things that bring joy, well my guess is that you will experience joy.  If on the other hand all you can see is doom and gloom, well you most likely will have a difficult time with things.  The choice is always going to be yours to make, and the sooner you opt for joy over gloom the sooner you can live the life you were always intended to live.

I want to say something here, and I hope and pray that you will take it to heart.  Hardly a day goes by that we aren't challenged in some fashion.  We are challenged by the situations we face.  We are challenged by the thoughts we have.  We are challenged by what has happened to us in the past, and now we face the same situation again.  It's easy to live when joy surrounds us, but when challenges come we tend to loose heart, feel down, and generally forget that each day is a new beginning.  The first Sunday in September is my starting point for the next nine months.  It is my starting point where I get to bring you my thoughts, my hopes, my desires.  I may look back at my time away from each of you, but my focus is certainly on what lies ahead of us.  As such, I want to encourage you to forget about what you perceive as a challenge and instead look upon all things as opportunities.  We are stepping into an Energy Shift.  We are walking into an Awakening.  We are going to emerge, and when we do, we are going to be different, stronger, wiser, and ever so much more joyous.  How can I say this?  I can say this because I know that I know, that I know what we were created for.  

I want to paint a word picture for you, and I want you to think about it.  Most everyone has blown up a ballon in their life at one time or another.  While doing it there was a wonder of just how big you could blow it up before it would pop.  As the balloon got bigger and bigger you would blow a little more air into it, stop, look, and almost close an eye out of a fear that it was going to pop.  The question was just how much more could you blow into it?  How much more could it take, and did you dare to blow one more breath into it?  Well our life is no different.  Are you going to take one more step, not fully knowing where it is going to lead you, even though there might be a little fear of it "popping"?  Are you going to move forward with your dreams not always feeling confidence?  Let's face it, confidence is not always easy, especially when it is coupled with uncertainty.  

I had two really significant conversations over the last couple weeks.  Both of these conversations opened my eyes to a newness let's say.  The first conversation was with my closest friend.  She said something that  has changed my life.  It all surrounded accepting what God's plan was, and accepting said plan.  It all meant being willing to step out and know that I was willing to do whatever was ordained for me.  I had to accept the blessings of God, the perfection of plans, and the beauty of walking in God's plan.  Most importantly, I had to ask, and in asking also believe.  The second conversation was with my twin brother.  His daughter has called in a panic because her dog Dodger has gotten away from her, as he was startled with some fireworks that had been set off.  To make a long story short my brother and his wife drove from Ft Worth to Dallas to help find Dodger. Now this little tike is so cute, so loving, and the thought of him being lost forever was heart wrenching.  My brother and his wife believe in prayer.  At approximately 1:30 in the morning he simply asked God for a Dodger miracle.  Bring him back, and bring him back safely.  Well God is good, and literally with in a matter of seconds there was Dodger walking down the street where he had previously been scared away from.  Was he supernaturally brought back there?  Who knows, all I know is that this is what my brother now calls a "Dodger Miracle."  Well today I want you to do both things for me.  I want you to accept the best God has for you, and say that you will step out into it. That you want God's best for you.  You may think it, but there is nothing like speaking it out loud.  Secondly, accept your "Dodger Miracle."  There is no difference between retrieving a little dog, and manifesting riches.  The only difference is your believing.

Each day is a new beginning.  Each day brings you a choice: do I believe, or do I doubt.  We believe in all kinds of things, but there are many things that we  believe in that simply are not real, only perceived.  Believe in what is real.  Hold fast to what is in your heart.  I want you to prepare yourself for what is about to come forward in your life.  When you experience joy, it makes you want more joy.  Today you can start with a small amount, and expect more tomorrow, and even more the next day.  Walk in these new beginnings, and believe that your best days are just now starting.




No comments:

Post a Comment