Sunday, May 10, 2020

When the moon is in the seventh house.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25171569@N02/49749012373
Now I bet you thought I was about to go into a song.  No, what I want to do this morning is really inspire you.  I want to motivate you to finally take that step into what you were always intended to do, but still haven't quite made the leap to your destiny.  I was out this morning taking my dog for her normal morning walk, and as I turned the corner I could still see the night's moon.  The lyrics to the song popped into my head, and then I started thinking about all the things that others do,  that I don't.  Hang with me for a moment and you will see where I am going with the moon analogy.

When I saw the moon I began to think of astrologers.  I thought about their great gift to read the stars, to provide insight to other people.  Once I thought about them, I began to think about some of the other gifts that people operate with, healers, psychics, mediums.  The list is quite exhaustive, and maybe you operate in some, maybe none, and maybe you're just not sure.  No matter the case, what I want you to realize is just because someone else is doing it doesn't mean you should be, or doesn't mean you can't.  I've often wanted to be able to see auras, to translate/transport from one place to another, to see spirits.  Now maybe I'm supposed do it, and just haven't developed it yet.  Maybe I'm just supposed to be a writer.  Truth be told, I love writing more than anything, and if I never see a UFO, or ever hear from someone who has passed over, oh well, I'm still a writer.

I will tell you that most of the time when we are admiring someone else's gifts, longing to be able to do it as well, we have neglected to look at our own gifts.  I'm not saying that you don't necessarily have the same gifts, what I'm saying is that you need to accept your skill set, walk in it, own it, and be happy with it.  There's not nothing wrong with appreciating what others do, just don't let it distract you from what you really should be doing.  I've accepted my particular calling.  I've grown as a writer, and I can't see myself doing anything else.  Now I may venture into other areas, radio, Television, lecturer, things like that, but each of these areas are nothing more than another avenue of expressing my talents.  What I want to encourage you to do today is look at your talents and use them.  When the time comes for you to step out into things, if you haven't already, you will know in no uncertain terms that you are doing what you were created to do.  There is nothing better in life than pursuing all that you are.

I want you for just a moment to think about what would really make you happy.  I've asked this question numerous times in the past, but if you could be doing anything right now, what would it be? There's something magical in doing what you love to do.  There's also something totally freeing when you are doing what you were created to do.  When you walk in your special gift there is nothing that can take it away.  When you are expressing the real you, there is nothing that will pull you away from your calling.  The problem with most people who are being tossed about by what they see others doing, is that they have yet to accept what was placed in them to do.  Now I realize that it sometimes takes time to come to terms with your path in life, but while you are searching things out don't beat yourself up because you aren't doing what someone else is doing.

The world is a large place, and there is plenty of room for each individual gift.  There is not just a single writer for the entire planet.  There is plenty enough room for other healers, mediums, teachers, and the like.  Just as there are various seasons each year, there are differences in each path, and your task is to figure out where your path leads.  Be encouraged that even in this moment you are open to see what the universe has for you.  We grow each day, we mature.  What you were doing yesterday may be different from what you will do tomorrow.  I can remember many, many years ago, 36 to be exact, I was laying in bed one night, lamenting that I didn't know what I was good at.  Now keep in mind, most everyone has done this from time to time.  Sadly when you are thinking these things you often feel as though you are the only one on this entire planet going through it.  Anyhow, as I was laying there I heard in an audible voice, "I've given you the ability to speak."  Well needless to say I really did look around to see who was talking to me.  To make a long story short, when I heard those seven words my world was turned around.  Now it has taken me all these years to really get to this point, but all the lessons I learned since then, all the events, all the ups and downs, has gotten me to where I am today, doing what I am doing today.  I want to encourage you not to loose heart.  I want to remind you that trying to eat a piece of fruit before it is ripe is going to take away some of the pleasure of eating that fruit.  An unripened banana is no less a banana, but it will be different than what it is truly meant to be like.  The same can be said about your calling.  Don't be in such a hurry to step out, that you walk out prematurely.  You will know the right time to do things.  I promise you this:  if you will be patient, your patience will pay off dividends to you.

No matter where you are right now in your search, in your desires, or where you are on your path, you have to believe in the perfection of the universe.  We as humans want to second guess almost everything in life, but second guessing never really helped anyone.  The timing of the universe is perfection.  Stop trying to do things on your time line, and let them roll out when the universe says to roll them out.  Simply take this time to perfect your trade.  What you are supposed to do is going to look different then what someone else is doing.  I often wonder where my gifts will take me, but to be honest be open to whatever the universe says to do is half the fun.  I know that I am honing my craft. I know that there is more for me to do, and I am willing and able to do it.  You're most important thing to do right now is just be open to do what you are shown to do, and let everything else work itself out in the perfect timing that is there for you.

When the moon is in your whatever house, you will know that the time is right to be, to do, and to own what you were sent here to do.  Until such time, relax and enjoy the ride.  All things lead to the finished product, you might as well enjoy the process of getting there.  One last note, and this is more of a warning more than anything.  There will be good days, and not so good days.  Each day however, is a day to learn something.  Never discount the learning process, it is designed to get you to your perfect place.  Shine on my dear friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment