Thursday, May 14, 2020

T-Minus 10, 9, 8, 7, 6....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/153584064@N07/28029457847
And we have lift off!  It was August of 1969, and pretty much the entire planet was glued to their television screens as the United States was set to become the first Nation to put a man on the moon.  Had President Kennedy not made the declaration years earlier, this might not have happened for years, and certainly not by the USA.  What I want to do today is set a challenge for you.  Now this challenge might not be as ambitious as putting a man on the moon, but in many ways it might be more life changing.  I truly believe the time has come for you to begin the countdown to what you were intended to do, and get started doing it.

I recently signed an Authors Agreement with a new publishing company for my next book.  I've known for a while that this was the time.  I, like so many others who are needing to make a decision, would say things like "hey Universe provide the money".  Of course once the money showed up I would do what I needed to do. Problem was the money didn't show up, at least not in the way I had anticipated it, or wanted it to.  I really only had one option, take that leap of faith, start the countdown, and accept that I was about to go on another fantastic journey.  You see, if you want things to move, you've go to start at T-minus whatever and work your way down to the start.  Certainly there are planning stages that each of us go through.  Some of these steps are complex, others are just distractors because you really don't want to move forward.  My warning to you this morning is limit the distractors, and simply move ahead with the launch count.

I'm reminded this fine day, that anything worth having, is worth working for.  There are very few times when something is just going to be handed to you on a silver platter. Now I'm not saying I wouldn't mind that happening from time to time, but the chances of something great happening to you, without your participation in some way or another, is very unlikely.  Would I like something to be dropped in my lap un-expectantly? Of course I would.  Do I even believe that it is possible?  Once again, anything is possible when you are dealing with the perfection of the universe.  But this I also know:  if you can't see the end already, you really aren't going to have to worry about the beginning.  Faith says that you believe in something long before your natural eyes might see it.  Faith says that without a doubt you know something is going to happen, even if you can't see how yet.  Faith is really just holding true to the vision you have, and not letting some idiot rob you of it, and there are plenty of idiots out there.

I want to go back for a moment to the seeing things complete, even if you're just at the start of something.  I can already see my next book on the shelves of bookstores, and in the hands of people.  I can see book signings, and speaking engagements.  Do I know just how things are going to proceed, in someways yes, and in other ways no.  I simply know this is going to happen, and I will do my part to make sure things move forward.  You have to take ownership of anything and everything in your life.  I'm a big picture type of person.  I dream big, and there is nothing that can make me not believe all of my dreams are not going to come true.  You might be in a completely different environment right now than what you are dreaming about, that doesn't matter.  What matters is that you are open to doing what you feel you must do, and not be deterred by what others might say to you.  I've had plenty of people who think I'm nuts for what I envision for my future.  I want everyone around me to discover their destiny, and everything I do is geared to helping others discover and walk in their destiny.  I might do it through my writing, over the radio or television waves, or simply in conversation.  Either way people are going to be exposed to my thoughts, and those thoughts just might be the catalyst that launches them on their next adventure.

We are all living in what has been called the "New Normal".  Honestly, I'm living, and have been living in my new normal for quite sometime, and I'm encouraging each of you to live in your new normal.  Now just to be clear, normal is anything but in most cases.  Standing firm in your power, in your might, in your divinity, is going to seem abnormal to most people.  Just remember, most people haven't a clue as to their true essence, so don't let their doubt and negativity affect you one iota.  We are in a time when we are going to have to stand up to normalcy, and simply be our authentic self, even if that is strange to everyone else around you.

There was much planning and preparation that went into putting a man on the moon, and getting them back to earth safely.  Believe it or not, there has been much planning and preparation in your life to get you to this very point in time.  You may not be completely aware of all the prep and planning, but rest assured it has gone on, and will continue to go on.  We learn about things daily, and even when you are not aware of the learning going on, it is still going on.  If you are going to take that leap of faith and move forward in your grandest desires, your biggest dreams, you will have to take the first step.  I am not in the same place I was ten years ago because I took the first step.  My path has shifted and changed directions many times over the years, but that doesn't mean I've made the wrong choices in what direction to go, it simply means I've let things progress as they needed to.  Writing a book is pretty easy.  Getting a book published is pretty easy.  What isn't always easy is stepping out and putting the first words to paper, or in my case hitting the keys on my keyboard.  No matter what you are wanting to do, hoping to accomplish, you will need to make the first move.  Most of the time what we see is going to be based on how badly we want to see it, and your willingness to go after what you want.

Some launches got delayed because the weather was not right.  Some events were cancelled because of other issues.  Delays will happen, but that doesn't mean it won't happen for you.  The Universe is perfect, and that being said, don't stress.  Hold fast to your dreams, and see them as already being alive.  If you will do your part and simply believe, the Universe will do its part and bring all that is good, peaceful, joyful to you in a measure that you will not believe.  I encourage you to begin your countdown, and as each second ticks off the clock may the excitement grow, the joy expand, and certainty become clearer than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment