Thursday, April 16, 2020

It's time to reflect on a few things....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/137864562@N06/48960551678
OK, I'm going to say a few things today, and although they come from a pure place of love, some may be hard to hear, hard to read, and hard to accept, but you are going to have to try and grasp what I am saying.  To say that we are currently in crazy trying times is an understatement.  Many are being challenged like they've never been challenged before.  Many are experiencing fear, anxiety, and to some degree uncertainty about the future, their future.  What I want each of you to do today is simply take a deep breath and relax.  In the midst of a storm it is often difficult to look past the here and now, but that is what I need each of you to do today.

I want you to reflect on a few things, and while you are doing this, may peace and serenity rush over you, and give many a much needed break from the rigors of the daily grind.  When I look back on the many events of my life, albeit, not always pleasant events, I see times of growth that have come from all of them.  It is no different with the times we are in right now.  This is a perfect time to grow. This is a perfect time to reflect on your divinity, your uniqueness, your beauty, and your never ending desire to reach that place of absolute joy and happiness.  Too many people feel as thought that joy and happiness is impossible to obtain during these times, but they are the same people who would not find joy and happiness even in good times.  One must shed the darkness if one is to walk in the light.  If you can reflect on all that you have learned throughout your life, appreciate all that you have learned and experienced throughout your life, then you will be inviting more things to appreciate into your life.

Are you an eternal optimist, or an eternal pessimist?  Depending on what side of the coin you land on is going to determine how you handle each day ahead of you.  Has worrying about things ever changed an outcome?  Have the hours and hours of pacing across the floor ever changed an outcome?  If one were being honest I would venture to say "NO".  I still deal with periods when I am unsure of the future, and yes there are times when I worry and stress.  That being said, when I find myself in those times of worry and stress I quickly remind myself that I am that I am, and thus begins my renewed sense of who and what I really am.  You have the option to go with the flow and play into all the negativity that exist out there, or you can rise above it and take your rightful place as I am that I am.  I will tell you that many people choose to stay in the place they are at because quite frankly they are comfortable there.  Certain people have grown so accustomed to being in the muck and mire that they really have no desire to leave this known place.  Many have created a habitat in the muck and mire, and they have grown very comfortable there.  What boggles the mind is that these very same people are the ones who complain about how tough life is and how they want to change.  Kind of a weird way of living.

Take a look in the mirror and tell me what you see.  Is the person whose reflection you see the real you, or something that someone else has created you to be? Are you free to make your own decisions, or are you being dragged away by others around you who refuse to walk in their divinity?  I totally understand that struggles are real.  What I don't get is why people are struggling with things that really aren't  real, that are only illusions.  Please try to remember that we have the power, the ability, to create our own reality.  Somewhere along the line the term "reality" has morphed into a "only if you are lucky" kind of reality.  Sadly the perfect reality is often only reserved for a few select people, and too, too many people feel they are incapable of having what they desire. Well the perfect reality is there for you.  It isn't only for a few select, and the sooner you accept this the sooner you can have it all.  Aren't you tired of others having it all, and you having nothing?  I would think that after a while you would say enough is enough and do anything you could to get out of the muck and mire.

There's an old saying that if you want to change the things you are going through, then change the way you are looking at things.  If all you see is darkness and dread, then that's what you are going to be experiencing.  If you can see the light, then there will be more light coming to you.  If you can see joy and happiness, then even more joy and happiness will come to you.  This is a Universal Law and whether you believe it or not is not going to change the outcome.  Yes we might be experiencing tough times, but during these times you can rise above it and take your rightful place as a creator.  I have to remind myself daily that I am that I am.  I don't do this because I doubt, but because there is so much out in the realm of life that wants to drag me down with all the others who refuse to see the entirety of their true essence.  I refuse to be dragged down and refuse to have to accept that this is as good as it gets.  My friends, you need to take a stand and say no more.  No more will you take a backseat to who you are.  Stop being less than you are.

I write these words today to encourage you.  There are many people right now who have forgotten, or who might never have discovered the greatness within them.  There are countless people out there who can't accept that they can rise above all that is happening and live a life full of goodness and blessings.  I for one just can't go with the flow.  I desire tranquility above fear.  I walk in light and not darkness.  I choose life and not death.  You have to get to the point where you will decide.  Will you go with the majority, or will you do what you were meant to do?  Sadly the majority is headed for a world of hurt.  Is that what you want?  Enlightenment is not an easy place to get to, but along your journey to enlightenment is a place of discovery.  That discovery will gradually grow larger and stronger in you.  As you take each new step along your journey of discovery things will begin to settle.  With each step things will begin to solidify.  As you move forward things will look brighter, more clear, and then you will be experiencing a life that you were intended to experience from the beginning of time.

It is time to reflect on what you desire most in life, and walk away from those things that no longer serve your greatest desires.  Let the light come in and let the light show you the path that you must walk.  I promise you this:  better times are ahead for you if you will set the intention and live like there is no tomorrow.  Do it now, be strong in your own power, and know that you are stronger than you might think.

No comments:

Post a Comment