Sunday, January 19, 2020

Making truth be your reality.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/141436406@N04/49273071877
What's real?  We live in a world where we ask this question all the time.  Is what we are seeing real, or is it just an illusion?  Are the things we go through real, or are they simply illusions as well?  We have so many ways to escape reality.  Some will get lost in video games, some will sit and escape into a movie or television show.  Many will try to take a journey through a good book.  How do you escape?  Do you try to escape?  Is there really a reason to escape?  Lots of questions I know, but what I want to do this morning is get you to think about those things that aren't really real, yet we allow them to control our lives, and thereby control our actions.

Sadly, many things that are true never become our reality because we don't believe they are true.  I have been reading a book, The I am Discourse, and it has caused me to rethink my truths and my reality.  This is the fifth or sixth time I have read this book.  It's written in a way that is quite difficult to understand, and if you have ever picked it up to read you will know what I mean.  That being said this last time reading it has gotten easier.  You almost have to read it like it were shorthand, and simply go for the meaning.  There's a whole lot of broken and thee and thou sentences, but after about the forth or fifth time you read it the pieces begin to fall into place.

I want to give you fair warning this morning, so hold tight.  Much of what I am going to share with you may seem unreal.  It may stretch your belief systems.  It may even scare you.  Rest assured I have meditated on this for years, and only now am I finally beginning to get a handle on it.  Keep in mind that we have been conditioned since birth to believe certain things, not believe certain things, and told that we can't do certain things.  This all came from well intentioned people, but truth is, most of it was wrong.  If you are unable to accept the truth of your essence, the truth of your being, then you will be living in a world that is not based on reality, but based on falsehoods, and those falsehoods are the things that have kept you from living your authentic life.  Your authentic life is what is best.  Your authentic life is what should put a smile on your face, and joy in your heart.  Your authentic life is what allows you to create.

What came first first, the chicken or the egg?  Men have contemplated this question for years.  We make fun of the question, but can you answer it?  What came first in your life?  Was it a single cell that split, then multiplies, and splits again, and eventually you came into being?  Are you your flesh and blood, or is the real you something that has been around since the beginning of time?  When you can grasp the significance of your creation, then and only then will you begin to accept the reality of who and what you are.  Your spirit, or soul, or essence, has always been and will always be.  We tend to think in linear terms, and this is one of the big reasons we are so limited in our ability to live our authentic life.  We only see what is in front of us, or at least what we believe is in front of us.  We tend to think about time, and allow time to dictate almost all that we do, or in some cases don't do.  Time is an illusion, something man created.  Sadly our concept of time has limited us because we feel we have to fall into the constraints of time.  Forget about time, forget about how much time you may or may not have left in this body.  When you begin to live from spirit, and not flesh, you will begin to live in your truth, your reality.  Believe it or not, your body, that thing we perceive as who we are, is not really who you are.  I know, Radical concept, right?

You are spirit.  You are energy.  As such, you will never die, and as I have said before you have always been and will always be.  All this is truth, and the sooner you turn this truth into your reality, the sooner you will begin to walk in those things that you have been dreaming about, longing for, and for many, things that you simply have not been able to let go of in your imagination, no matter how far fetched the idea might be.  We limit ourselves in life because we are limited to what we believe, and we are limited in what we believe because we have bought into the idea that we are simply human beings.  We, you, me, us, are so much more than just mere mortals.  Has believing that you are just you, and not something much, much more, gotten you to where you want to be?  Have you experienced the ability to create anything you can dream about, or have dreamt about?  If you haven't why is that?

I know we all have struggles.  We all have people around us who are the first to say why you can or can't do something.  Not only do we have to contend with our own limiting beliefs, but we have to battle against what others tell us we either can or can't do.  The struggle is real, I get that, so why not give yourself a leg up and begin to see the real you?  The real you is spirit.  Allow the truth of who you are to become your new reality.  I have struggled with self-worth for most of my life.  I never saw myself as being worthy of wealth, prosperity, or abundance.  I never could grasp that I was here for a specific purpose.  Here's the simple truth: I never knew who I was, what I was, and what I could do.  Things changed when I was finally able to see the real me, the authentic me, the me that has been around since the beginning of time, and will be around until the end of time.  It's time to make your truth your reality.  It's time that you see you for who and what you are, and in doing so, turn your life around and begin to live what to some could only be classified as a wonderful dream life.  It's time my friends, it's really time.

No comments:

Post a Comment