Monday, September 30, 2019

What have you learned today?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7815007@N07/26661249167
Every now and again I'm a little slow on the uptake with certain things.  Typically I'm a very visual person, and once I see something I'm pretty good at remembering it for quite some time.  Statistically, as today's blog picture states, most students have to be exposed to a new idea or informational knowledge four times before they are able to really hold on to it for more than just a nanosecond.  That being said, adults are probably no better equipped to learn then the average student.  I'm not saying this to belittle anyone, I'm saying this to emphasize the need to really latch on to those things that are really going to be strong impressions in your life.

In most of my writings I try to hammer certain points over and over again.  Some have accused me of beating a dead horse, but what I attempt to do is provide you with ideas and information that I feel will change your life for the better, and these are the bullet points that I will try to cram into your brain as often as I can.  There are certain truths that everyone needs to hold on to and certain truths that will or should be guiding post for your everyday life.  These truths, I believe, will change you forever if you will simply let them in.  We are such beautiful and powerful creatures yet so many people walk around with little or no knowledge of who or what they really are.  I'm here to tell you that you can have it all if you will simply empty yourself of ego dominance and open yourself up to the real you, the authentic you, the you that has been around since the beginning of time.

So what have you learned today?  We all learn something new each and everyday.  What we learn may never change another person's life, and it may not even change your life, but learn we do.  If one is wise they will be open to new things, expand their knowledge base, and most importantly, don't discount something out of the norm simply because it is out of the norm.  When I first opened myself up to learning about the real me I was skeptical.  I wanted to believe that I was something special, but my only point of reference at the time was believing that I was just a mortal destine to live a normal mortal life.  When I first looked at my creation I didn't see what the big deal was.  I had struggled for years with self-esteem issues.  I didn't see perfection in my design.  I didn't see perfection in my home town, or even in my own home.  When I first accepted that my being here was in the perfection of the Universe I was floored to say the least.  It took me months and months to accept what in actuality I had known my entire life, but was too afraid to show it, share it, or own it.  I so desire each of you to learn the significance of your being.  This is the reason I write about it over and over again. Yes I might sound like a broken record, but until such time as you accept your perfection, you are going to be running around going after something that you will never ever obtain.  If the only thing you ever take away from one of my blog post, or one of my books is the knowledge of who and what you are then I will be so so grateful.  The time has to come when you need to shed your old skin and begin a life that is based on your perfection.

Time is a concept that we as humans have developed. Time is a concept that we have allowed to have far to much influence in our lives.  Forget about time and allow your destiny to come out and introduce itself to you.  My destiny is writing about destiny.  My mission is to teach others about the real beauty of who and what they are.  My charge is to change the world one life at a time.  Have you learned what your destiny is?  Have you discovered your own mission in life?  Have you accepted the charge you were given before you took your first breath?  My dear friends today is a day to learn something that will in fact change your entire life forever.  I know it might seem like I am being overly dramatic, but I can no longer let a day go by that I don't at least try to change one life.  If that life is yours, welcome to the picnic.  If you are still waiting for the earth to shift it's axis before you make a move, well hold on tight then.

What did you learn today?  Sometimes what we learn is not earth shattering.  Sometimes it might be as small as a mite.  Forget about measuring things in man's view of things.  If you can accept the truth of who and what you really are, that I can tell you that is bigger then anything the world have ever seen or will ever see.  Some may scoff at that, but they are the ones who still see themselves as small and inconsequential.  When you accept your greatness, your Deity, your infinite self, that my friends will be the day that the world will change for you in a manner that, well let's say there are not words enough to describe what a great time it will be.   Take some time to quiet your mind and simply think about what infinite means.  Infinite has no beginning and no end.  It has always been and will always be.  You my lovelies are infinite.  There is nothing that can compare to who you really are.  I want you to tell yourself you are infinite.  Say it over, and over, and over, and over again.  Sooner or later you are going to start believing it, and when that happens watch out.  Once you learn about your greatness, that you are in fact God waling the earth, that is the day that will change your life forever.

So what have you learned today?  It is my hope that you have started to accept certain truths, and it's those truths that will finally set you free and place your feet upon a path toward your destiny.  I know who I am, do you know who you are?  You are so beautiful, so perfect, so unique.  It is time that you accept all that you are.  It is time to learn about the real you, the authentic you, the infinite you.  This is what you can learn today, and once learned, you can teach others.  Together we will change the world one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment