Monday, February 8, 2016

This I know...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51633081@N04/5704731865
It was around 4 a.m. this morning that I was pulled from a sound sleep and shown what I was to write about this morning.  I love it when the messages come, and I have stopped worrying about what I will write each time I sit behind my keyboard, because the messages are always there for me.  I will say that I do love it when the message comes to me in the wee hours of the morning.  It tells me that someone, somewhere is really in need of hearing this, and I am so blessed to be able to be the one to bring it to them.  So with all that in mind, here we go, and I hope this speaks to you in a big, bold, and mighty way.

If there is one thing that I know, it's that happiness is never going to be found in those things that are not truly a part of us.  We might have all the signs of success, but if your life is void of the one thing that is at your core, then there will always be an emptiness to you.  Your destiny, that thing you were created for, is the only thing that will ever bring you true happiness.  You can try to fill your life will all manner of stuff, but when all the dust settles in your life, the one thing that is going to be at your core is your True Destiny.

I can't even begin to imagine doing anything other than writing and talking to others about destiny.  This wasn't something I sought after, it has always been something that I am.  Believe me, I tried to fill my life with other things in an attempt to satisfy the void that existed in me.  If I could climb the corporate ladder, buy a nice car, stash away a little more money for that rainy day, then certainly I could call myself a success.  What I discovered, and what I had to accept, was that no matter what I tried, no matter what I thought, the only thing that was going to bring me true happiness was doing what I loved doing.  I had to learn to "Live The Life You Love", and until I could do that, everything else was just fodder.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't talk about destiny to at least one person.  My conversations automatically move to destiny when I am talking with others.  Destiny is such an intricate part of my life, and it is what I am.  I see others around me who have yet to discover their destiny.  They, like so many others, are trying to fill their life with other things in an attempt to satisfy the emptiness in them.

Ask yourself this simple question: are you happy right now?  Do you get up each morning over joyed that you have another day to do what you love most in life?  If you can't, rest assured you are not alone.  The vast majority of people today, and this is not a generalization, are not happy with their walk in life.  There is often a feeling of "There has to be more to life then simply working to get by.", or "Is this as good as it gets?".  Trust me, if you are thinking this, then once again you are not alone.  If you are ever going to live the life you love, then the first step is to admit there is something you love.  Sadly too many people have been told that their dreams and visions will never amount to anything, so instead of fighting for them, they simply let them wither on the vine.

There are people out in the world today who love nothing more then bringing other people down to their own level of misery.  These very same people will try to nullify your dreams, your visions, and give you every reason to believe that what you are believing for is simply out of the question, and insane to think you can have those things.  These people are not on your side, and the sooner you realize this the sooner you can step away from the negative and into a positive light of who and what you really are, and why your are here in the first place.

Know this: until such time as you grasp your destiny in your own two hands, until such time as you accept your greatness, and until such time as you live the life you love, there will be uncertainty in your life.  There is no worse feeling in the word then knowing you have all that you need, all that you want, and all that you ever dreamt about, and someone else tries to take it away from you.  Don't allow others to rob you of your true calling, your destiny.  Don't allow others to discourage you and keep you from stepping out into the things that are meant for you.  When the end comes, as it will for each of us, don't let you last thought be about all the things you never did because others told you it couldn't be done.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, life is such a wonderful thing, and it is made even more wonderful when you are doing what you love most in life.  If you are in a place that you don't like very much in the moment, might I suggest you take a hard look at what you are doing and ask yourself ,"Does this make me happy?'  If what you are doing brings sadness , if it brings strife and stress, if it does nothing but tear you down, then get rid of it.  Attach yourself to those things that bring you joy, that bring you happiness, and that brings a smile to your face each time you think about it.  Life doesn't have to suck.  It is time to Live the Life you Love, and live it with every part of your being.  I promise you that when you elect to put your destiny first, nothing else in this life will matter, and you will finally find that what you are doing, is what you were created for, and then you will know that life could hardly be better for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment