Friday, February 5, 2016

Turning hope into a new reality.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8192537@N04/6350930168
It's great to have hope.  What's even better is when your hope becomes reality.  The question that most people have is how do you do that, and how do you get passed all the things that cause people to loose hope and walk in a new reality?

I hadn't planned on writing today, but when Spirit says write, I obey, and I always know that there is someone out there who is in need of this message today.

Hope, as I have said many times in the past, is something that we all need from time to time.  I find myself holding on to hope, especially when things may not be going so well.  What occurred to me today, and the reason I am writing about this, is that I discovered something.  It has taken me quite some time to finally grasp this, but it is my hope, no pun intended, that you will see things a little differently after you read what I have to say.

Hope is a great thing, but in order for hope to really work out, you have to attach something else to it.  One of the biggest stumbling blocks that people run into when they are believing for something is that they really don't feel as though what they desire is going to be theirs.  There are limiting beliefs that come to the forefront, and these limiting beliefs are what stop anything from ever manifesting in your life.  If you do not feel worthy, if you feel as though it will always happen for everyone else and not you, if you simply don't see the divine in yourself, then all the hope in the world is going to pass you by.  I've been guilty of this, and until such time as I could see myself as worthy of abundance, worthy of success, and worthy of having all that I dreamt of, I was always going to be on the outside looking in.

I've found myself lately taking a personal inventory of the limiting beliefs that have plagued me for more years then I would like to admit.  We may never figure out what has caused these limiting beliefs to manifest in our lives, but I can assure you that until such time as you tackle them, they will continue to be a thorn in your side, and all the hope in the world is not going to get you to your rightful place in the universe.

If you were able to get out of bed on any given morning and have a feeling that things were perfect, and that the day was going to be so full of blessings that would overtake you, how would that make you feel?  If you knew that everything was going to play out as you hoped for, how would that change your feelings on any given day?  There are many people who find this to be an impossible thing.  They have fought and scraped for everything in life.  There are people who only expect bad tidings around every corner, and the thought of being free from stress, strife, and uncertainty is simply not something they ever thought possible.  I can tell you as fact that one who is unable to see the good, feel the divine, or simply believe for a better tomorrow, has within them limiting beliefs.  These limiting beliefs are what need to be cleared away, and until you are able to do it, you will always be hoping against hope.

Tackling the limiting beliefs we all have will take effort, but the effort you put forth in doing this will certainly pay off dividends.  The first step in being able to rid yourself of these dastardly beliefs is to realize the significance of your being.  There are very few people who totally understand the divine side of life.  There are even fewer people who can accept the premise that we are divine, and our deity is who we really are.  If you are always focused on what you don't have, or on what is missing in your life, then you have yet to grasp your divine side.  I'm not saying this to pick you apart, I'm saying this because I want you to change your thoughts, change your perspective, and begin to walk in what is yours, what has always been yours, and why you were placed here in the first place.

If every single person alive today has a complete understanding of their divine side, there would never be a limiting belief that would dare raise it's ugly head.  It is time to turn things around.  You are no longer unworthy, you are in fact worthy.  You are no longer lacking, you are abundance personified.  You are the most phenomenal creature ever to be created, and you being here right now is evidence of that.  Think about a future free from fear, free from doubt, and free from the thoughts of always wanting better for tomorrow.  This is your time to grasp the greatness within you, share that greatness with others, and accept your absolute worthiness, your perfection, and your deity.

Hope is not a bad thing.  However, hope that is left alone without a knowledge of your true self is simply going to keep you wandering in the wilderness.  It is time to say no to whatever limiting beliefs you might have, admit that they are there, and tackle each one.  Trust me when I tell you that your life will change in a dramatic way when you are able to overcome those things that have kept you entrenched in only hope.  It is time to turn your life around, and you will begin doing it when you begin to see yourself as you really are, a magnificent creation, with unlimited potential, and absolutely nothing to fear.  It is time to be the real you, the you that was intended at the beginning of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment