Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I love it when a plan comes together.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86399392@N00/109403331
I remember watching the A-Team years ago and one of the lines I always loved was when Hannibal, a.k.a. George Peppard would say, "I love it when a plan comes together."  He would always have that cigar in his mouth when he said it, and it was totally awesome.  There were times when there was an element of luck involved, and other times when things went just according to plan. Either way, the end result was the desired result, and everyone went away happy and content.

Today I still love it when a plan comes together, but what I love more than the actual plan, is watching and seeing what transpires, and just how creative the universe can be in bringing about those things we either desire, or have been holding in our hearts for years.  I was at a business meeting last night and there was a subtle anticipation of what was going to transpire.  I didn't have any definitive plans for the meeting, more like, let's see where Spirit takes us, and just enjoy the moment.  What I got from this meeting was nothing less then sensational, and it provided me with a piece of the puzzle that I had been missing, but it was an intricate piece of the puzzle and without it, the vision of True Destiny would not be complete.  

I bring up the topic of last nights meeting because I want to show you that answers can and do come in many different ways, many different forms, and from many different people.  What you have to do is be open to the many ways that things may be presented to you, and just accept those things when they come.  There are still many questions that I need answers to, but last night was just proof again, that those answers will come when the time is right, and when I am ready to hear and work with the answers.  

I can envision God and all the Heavenly Host all looking down at us and just saying to themselves, "We love it when a plan comes together."  We make it out to think that we have a plan, and once we complete what it is that we are supposed to complete that we have done a good thing.  Well we have done a good thing, but it's more about what we have done in support of others.  When we complete our task we are allowing others to begin theirs, and when they complete their portion, it allows others still to begin theirs.  Do you think that you are the only one with a plan, nay nay.  God's plan involves every aspect of human existence, and we are just a small part of the overall plan.  But think about it, God is looking down, with a cigar burning, smiling, and saying, "I love it when a plan comes together."  

There are always going to be different pieces to the puzzle of our life that will come at different times.  Our responsibility is to grab each piece, and place it in it's proper place.  Don't make the mistake of trying to place a piece where it doesn't belong.  There are hundreds of pieces that look almost alike, but you and I both know that puzzles are precise beasties and there is only one real correct way to place them.  Anything other then perfection and the puzzle will not look like it is supposed to look.  We want perfection in our life, and if you want things to be just right, then make sure you only place the right piece in the right place, at the right time.

I want you to take a minute and think about your life.  What different pieces have come to you and what did you do with them?  If you were smart you placed them in the right location.  If you were smart you waited for the right time.  If you were smart you realized that all you need in life will be provided to you when you need it.  Those who are always wondering when good will come to them, will be standing there holding an empty bag for a long time.  We must have faith that our answers will always come to us when we need them.  Forget about your time line, and accept the fact that God is never going to do anything outside of perfect timing.  It is only because of our lack of understanding of that perfect timing that we get out of place, and we try to fit things into places they don't belong, and other wise make a mess of things.  When you can accept God's perfect timing, then and only then will you begin to place the pieces of the puzzle in the right places, and each time you place a piece, another piece will come to you.

Oh yes, I love it when a plan comes together.  I don't have the answers yet, but I know they will be provided to me when I need them.  We will be getting answers the rest of our lives.  The moment we think we have it all is the moment you will come to realize that you really have nothing at all.  Last night's meeting was so incredible because it set in another piece of the puzzle.  I'm not sure how everything is going to play out yet, but I do know that the answers will come to me when they are supposed to.  Your life, your experiences are all leading up to a point where the Angels will shout out "We love it when a plan comes together", and then the rejoicing will begin.  

Everything is under control.  Everything will happen at its appointed time.  Simply accept this, and life as you know it will be better for it.  One piece at a time, one day at a time, one moment at a time. That is all we can do, but that will be enough.








1 comment:

  1. Yes, I've discovered that opening my heart, surrendering to the Divine plan and timing, and having faith that all is happening as it's supposed to, brings miracles, and wonderful results at business meetings. :) Thanks for sharing this, Scott. Blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete