Friday, March 27, 2015

Let's hear it for life, Hip Hip Hooray!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90957268@N00/15793907710
It's the end of the week and it's time to take a few days off to relax, recharge, and otherwise forget about what has to be done, and just do something fun.  Isn't that what the weekends are for?  What would you say if I told you that every day could be like a weekend?  What would you say if I told you that life should be a perpetual weekend, with exciting things to do, places to go, and finding that time for relaxing, recharging, and otherwise just enjoying life to the max?

Sadly, there are a bunch of people who haven't experienced this in quite some time.  Even worse, there are people today who can't imagine a life void of the complexities they have found themselves in.  It seems that life is one crisis after another, and each day brings bigger and bigger concerns and problems.  They get to the point where they simply throw up their arms and quit.  Well if you have felt this way, then today is your day.  There is a way to change all of the past turmoil and turn things around.

The first step is to be completely honest with yourself and determine how you see things.  Are you "the Glass is half empty" or "the glass is half full" type of person?  There is no right or wrong answer to this question.  What is wrong is when one is unable or unwilling to make the distinction between the two options.  Life is not something you simply have no control over.  Truth be told you have total control over the things that go on in your life.  The real issue is that most people don't believe this.  They feel as though that life will throw at them anything it wants to throw, and they simply need to react to it.   Hogwash!

We create almost everything we ever experience.  It begins with our thoughts, our feelings, our beliefs.  If you feel as though that you will always be behind the power curve, always a little late to the party, and always the one left holding the bag, then I will tell you that you can, and probably will, have this creation of yours.  My question obviously is, why would you put yourself in these situations?  The obvious answer is that most people don't realize that they are the creator of their reality, and that what goes around comes around.  I've said this so many times in the past, we were never intended to walk around in lack, in sickness, or in constant need of something.  Man has conditioned us to believe these things, but I assure you, your creator never intended for you to be this way.  If you can't believe that you are worthy of all manner of good in your life, then sadly you will never have to worry about obtaining all the good things that life has for you.

I have been there before, always feeling like I never could quite get to the place I wanted to be.  I would work, and work, and work, and still no promotion.  It always seemed like someone was hell bent on keeping me down, never willing to give me the chance or opportunity to prove that I was good enough for this position, or that job.  I could never quite figure out why I was always on the loosing end of things.  It wasn't until I began to look at me that I was able to put two and two together and come up with four.  I had always thought that I was being punished for all the sins of my past.  Once again I was allowing the conditioning of man to set my beliefs.  Face it, we've all done things in the past that we aren't necessarily proud of, but these things of the past are not being held over your head as some sort of ransom.  We hold on to them, I can assure you that the Creator of the Universe, does not spend time holding on to things that mean nothing.  I would recommend that you adopt this posture as well and simply let things go.

You are worthy of every good thing in life.  This hasn't come about because you have done everything right in your life.  It hasn't been promised to you because you went to the right school, or you picked one profession over another.  Good in life comes to you because you were created for this life, and there is nothing that you should be lacking in.  This is truly the first step in you having a weekend every day of your life.  When you can see your worthiness, when you can realize the perfection of you, then you can begin to walk in the abundance that is yours, the health that is yours, and the enlightenment that is yours.

There shouldn't be a day that goes by that you aren't thankful for being alive right now.  This is your appointed time.  You are not here by mistake.  When you can grasp the divine nature of your being, when you can accept the fact that you are unique and special, then and only then will you begin to live the life that you were placed here to live.  I love what I do, I love who I am.  You deserve to be this way as well, and once you come to this realization, you will be enjoying every day of your life and everyday can be like a weekend.  I get up on Monday with a smile on my face because I know I get to experience my week ahead.  I get to write, I get to talk to others about destiny.  This is what I was created for, and you were created to do something as well.

It's time to say Hip Hip Hooray for life, and mean it.  Let's share the joy of living with others and watch as your life changes before your very eyes.  Life is worth living, and the more living you do the more you will smile, and that smile of yours will transfer to others around you, and then the cycle will continue.  It's the weekend, and that can only mean one thing, let the good times roll.



1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! I just stepped aboard as a new member of this blog, and am so glad I did! :) Scott, in your post above, you help us face reality - the true reality- that we are valuable, worthy to give and receive love and live a wonderful, happy rewarding life. Your words are positive, refreshing, inspiring, rejuvenating, and beneficial. Well done. I also get up and face each day with a smile, and love what I do (spiritual counseling/healing/life coaching), and love who I am... yes, thanks to Creator for life, for creating us and All That Is. :) You're right, Scott, this attitude works in helping us live life to the fullest. Ah, the power of positive thinking and doing, of co-creating with Creator a fantastic "now" for ourselves, others, our planet, the universe. Yes, as you said, Scott, "Smile, and let the good times roll." - Deb Levensailor "Deb Love" :)

    ReplyDelete