Monday, September 8, 2014

In a word.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/arthurjohnpicton/4383221264
Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not.  It comes in the morning, in the afternoon, and sometimes at night.  There are times when we expect it, and other times when it creeps up on us with little or no warning.  In a word: change.

Many people fight change with every once of fiber they have in their body.  There are those who embrace change, and at times live for it.  Where ever you fall on the spectrum, change is something that is inevitable in life, and the sooner you can accept this, the sooner you will be able to accept the change that is going to come your way.

Why am I talking about change today?  Could it be that I have had my share of it over the last few years?  Could it be that I expect it to come again?  Could it be that I just want you to know that change is something that can bring you the things you need in life that will enable you to be the person you were always intended to be?

There are people who have their lives all planned out.  I mean every minute of every day is scripted a certain way, and woe to the person who tries to change things up for them.  So many people resist change because of one thing and one thing only:  it upsets the plans they have made.  You see, when we become so inflexible with the stuff we do everyday, leaving no room for variation, we loose sight of some very important things, and opportunities.

Change is good.  Say that with me "Change is good".  You may not always believe it.  You certainly don't feel it, especially when you're in the midst of change, but I assure you that change is good.  The best change is when you know it's coming, you feel it coming, and you look forward to it coming.  I think most people only fight change because it hits them out of the blue with no explanation. If one is able to see the reason for change then one is far more likely to embrace it.  I haven't always liked change to be perfectly honest, but what I have come to understand is that change in my life is ordained by my creator, and because it comes from God I am far more receptive to it.

I know people who fight change every step of the way.  They fight it and fight it, and the only reason they do this is because they can't understand the importance of it in their life.  Once you understand that change is a great barometer for other things in your life, then I would think that that change would be far less of a bother and could quite possibly be something you look forward to.  Now this might not be the case for everyone, but it should be.

I have changed so much over the last five or six years.  Just as every cell in my body has changed over the last few years, so has my understanding of certain things.  My change came when I was finally able to realize who and what I was.  My change came when I was finally able to accept the divinity that resided in me.  My change came when I finally accepted my destiny and began to walk in it.  I am so thankful that I am not the same person that I was a few years ago.  I will say that some of the change has been painful, not always pleasant, but certainly needed, and I can say much appreciated.  It may not have been something I appreciated while going through it, but now very much so.

What are some of the things you refuse to change in your life?  If there are things that you refuse to change, then my question is why?  What is it that is making it difficult to accept change or to even make room for it in your life?  Is it fear of the unknown?  Is it not having control of everything in your life?  You know that giving up control is something that many people struggle with, but I will tell you, that until you are able to relinquish control, you will be put in situation after situation that will force you to give up control.  I think it best that you learn this lesson early, especially if you want to spare yourself from a world of hurt.

There is a major change happening today, and it is a change in enlightenment.  This change may force you to rethink certain things in your life.  This change may cause you to have to change up certain plans that you had written in stone.  This change may actually help you become the person you were always intended to be.  I can't tell you what form this change, this enlightenment will take with you, but I can assure you that it is coming.  I encourage you to accept it, grab on to it, and embrace it.  Trust me, your life, and the lives of those around you will be much happier if you can embrace this change.  Enlightenment is something that everyone can benefit from, and it is something that is going to spread like wildfire.  I just hope you are able to grasp these changes, make them a part of your life, and then help others with the changes they will be experiencing.

In a word: change.  Change is good, it is here, and it is here for you.  Embrace it, share it, and most importably believe in it.  It is a good time for change, and times will become great when you are able to accept it and live it.




No comments:

Post a Comment