Monday, June 2, 2014

Epiphany, Epiphany, Epiphany!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lynnfriedman/9885451224
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I got it, I mean I finally got it.  I mean I really, really, really got it.  No kidding, I mean I really got it. Stop the presses, put a fork in it, don't say another word, you've got to be kidding me, I finally got it!

It's that time when the light bulb finally goes on and you realize that the struggles you have had, the unanswered questions, the wondering about this or that, is now a thing of the past and you are on your path, your life's divine purpose.  Some people are not quite sure how they got to this point, although happy to be there that's for sure, others are still trying to figure things out.  For me, I've been a little slow on the uptake and have had to have my head pounded with a bat a few times to wake me up.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses signs from time to time, or is too busy crying about bad luck or that screw up to really see the helping hand outstretched towards you.  The question that I had to answer for myself and the question you will have to answer is this: who and what am I.

I'm about to say something that may sound hard hitting, but it's truth and without truth none of us will ever reach our true destiny.  Whether one ever comes to a complete understanding of the divinity within matters not.  Just because someone does not believe something does not make it false.  You are in fact a divine creation and whether or not you believe this does not and will not change the fact that you were created in perfection.  Walking in this knowledge may be something you have yet to do, but even now you are exactly where you are supposed to be.  It has taken me years to accept who I was and until such time as I could accept it, it was impossible for me to walk in those things that I was designed to walk in.  I discovered my divine purpose in life and there is nothing in this world that will ever take its place.  My passion for writing, my passion for helping others discover the destiny in them is all I can think about and it is all that I want to do in this life.  Each of you have a passion, and whether or not you want to acknowledge it doesn't matter.  If you continually walk away from your passion then you will ultimately drive yourself mad.

I had to understand that all the things that I had gone through, both good and bad, were there because I caused them.  I had not held captive negative words of doubt, fear, lack.  I had not held captive thoughts of unworthiness, anger, dread.  I had not understood the creative power that resided in me and because of that I was unable to stop myself from almost self-destructing.  As much as I wanted to believe that good was there for me, I could not accept it.  I had let past hurts, failures, and untruths dictate who I thought I was.  I had to be honest and accept the fact that I didn't accept myself.  I had to admit that I was my own worst enemy and I was the culprit to most of what I went through.  This was my epiphany, and this was my chance to walk free from the past, accept who I was today, and move forward to my future.  My epiphany was coming to terms with my divinity and when that happened everything changed.

Maybe hitting rock bottom was what I needed, but my hope is that you will not have to fall to the same depths of despair and anxiety that I fell to before you accept the greatness that resides in you.  You are incredible simply because you were placed here for a specific purpose. There is nothing you can do to separate yourself from the Creator of the Universe.  Once you come to this realization then you will begin to see the majesty of who you are.  Once you begin to accept your majesty then you will begin to operate in ways that seem impossible to stop, impossible to change, and equally impossible to describe.  Through all my ups and downs I have come to understand my divinity and even though I would have loved to miss some of the things that I have endured, I am equally happy to know that I have learned from them.  I am infinite as you are infinite and we are infinite because our source, our creator is infinite as well.  When you accept this fact things will turn around for you.  When you are able to grasp the significance of you being here right now, then you will begin to see things change in your life.

If you are looking for your own epiphany then simply begin by accepting your divinity, the connection you have to the rest of humanity, and perfection of all things created by God.  I know where I come from, I know who I am, and I know that I have a destiny.  My passion guides me, my passion opens doors, and my passion is what I will use to follow through with the things in my heart to accomplish in this life.  It is time for you to have your own epiphany and when you do things will be as they were destined to be.  Hold fast to the promise that great is the one who knows from where they come from , and in doing so, will also know where they are going.




No comments:

Post a Comment