Monday, May 19, 2014

At the center of it all is me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lexrex/266558967
This may seem like a self-centered statement, but trust me, when you get done reading this today, it will all make sense and you just may wonder why you never saw this before.

I have been forced to dig deep as of late to come to grips with certain things.  Things that have been hanging on me like a noose around my neck.  I have been caught up in all the pit falls that I have written about over the last four years, and as I'm sure you can guess, I am wondering how I fell into this trap.  No one is immune to falling into these traps simply because we are human and we allow our human minds and egos to control us, which is why we get into trouble from time to time.  I will tell you that today's blog might be slightly longer than normal, and I have been warned not to go on too long in any one blog as people will loose interest, but this topic is of such importance I hope you will be able to tolerate my wordiness today.  That being said, lets move forward and get things going.

I'm sure everyone at one time or another has been told that they have made their own bed now they get to sleep in it.  We hear this statement and most of the time just discount it as cliche, but the truth of the matter is we are the bearer of our own histories.  We have limited ourselves, or even trapped our self in a prison because of our own thoughts, words, and deeds.  Sure it's easy to blame others for our failures, but in reality we have no one to blame but ourselves.  Now this is not about beating yourself up for past failures or setbacks.  What I am trying to get you to see today is that we can control what goes on around us.

I have spent the better part of the last three years with expectations and desires concerning True Destiny and what I want to do with this company.  I have had visions of what it will look like, what I will do with it, and what others will gain from being a part of it.  At the same time I have had to deal with my own feelings of inadequacy and doubt.  It wasn't until recently that I came to the conclusion that the reason things were not going in the direction that I had dreamt about was because of my own limiting thoughts.  I had never truly believed that I was deserving of such accomplishments and because of this I have almost sabotaged the entire thing.  Now I could sit here and blame others for past hurts and failures, but lets face it, would that do me any good?  I'm sure that there have been people along the way that may not have helped me, but to blame them for what I am going through right now would be pointless and for the most part idiotic.  No, I have to place blame where blame needs to be placed, and that is on me.  I had never fully understood the importance of understanding my place in the universe.  Why was I put here now and why did I have these thoughts and ideas?  Even more important then understanding my place in the universe was coming to an understanding of my divinity.  To most people, when you use the word divinity, they will automatically begin wondering what planet you came from to think that you are a divine being.  I can't make anyone believe in their own divinity, they need to accept it.  All I can do is state what should be obvious and hope that each and everyone of you will accept these words.

We are divine beings by virtue of our creation.  If we were created by the Creator and Designer of the Universe, then we are in the very image of our creator.  Much like you have qualities and characteristics of your earthly parents, you also have qualities and characteristics of the one source that ultimately was the deciding factor in you being here right now.

What is it that you would really like to accomplish in life?  What is your motivation for wanting these things?  If you are walking in these things right now, perfect, if you are not, then why not?  What is stopping you from accomplishing the things that would truly make you happy, and I'm sure would be a blessing to others as well?  If you have yet to accomplish these things in your life then how are you handling it?  Is it beginning to drive you mad?  Have you given up on certain things, and just filled that void with other things that will only bring you temporary relief?  Trust me, you will never be able to replace what is your True Destiny with other things.  Certainly you may have a degree of success with other things, but the void will still be there.

Here's the bottom line: if you are fixated on all the bad that has happened to you, all the setbacks, and all the "why me, why now" scenarios, then you have taken your eyes off of what is really important.  You have not seen yourself the way God sees you and if you cannot do this, you will never get to where you want to be, or where you should be.  If you find yourself complaining about lack in your life, then all you will be doing is setting the stage for more lack.  You have to figure out that you are deserving of the best in this life.  Until such time as you can accept this very defining truth, it will evade you, and you will continue to wonder why everyone else is experiencing joy, peace, and happiness and you are not.

Each of us are one of a kind, and yet we are all connected.  The universe is the sum total of her parts, and without you, the universe would not be whole.  You are the center of it, I am the center of it, and everyone else is the center.  I encourage you to rethink your position, and come to the understanding that there are things for you to do, and things for you to have, and in accepting this, you just may experience the joy, peace, and happiness that has eluded you thus far.  My destiny is helping you discover your destiny.  My joy is in you experiencing joy.  Without you I cannot have what I desire.  It is time to put the past behind you and step out into a new world, a world that was designed for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment