Thursday, December 9, 2010

True Destiny; If life is a Journey, Why Go it Alone?

It's a cold cold day here in Maine. Coldest day of the year so far, and we're not really into winter yet. I wonder if this is what we have in store for the rest of the season. As they say here in Maine, "Hard tellin not knowin". I guess we will just have to wait and see what Mother Nature has planned for us.

I need to apologize this morning. I took a few minutes yesterday and re-read some of my previous blogs. Gosh I sound like a broken record. I'm not apologizing for what I write, I truly believe every word I put down. I guess what I want to do is be more varied in the topics I choose to write about. To be honest I never really have an agenda when I sit down to write. I simply look into my heart and write what is on my mind on any given day. Problem is, the vast amount of time I am always thinking about Destiny and how can I help someone discover theirs. Life is fleeting, and before you know it, you are sitting back and wondering what have I done with the years I have had on this earth and what will I do with the years I have remaining. Many of my friends will tell you that when it is my time to go, I do not want to be remembered for the money I have made, the size of my company, but rather that I was a great friend to many. It is human nature to want to be liked and appreciated. It is also human nature to wonder if you have had an impact on other people, either in a positive or negative fashion. I hope that the impact I have had on others will be viewed as positive. I endeavor to put a smile on at least one person's face each day. You may run into someone at the grocery store who has had the day from hell, take a moment talk with them and tell them you appreciate what they do, and give them a huge smile. One never knows what this simple act of kindness will mean to them.

We all need love and understanding. I know of no one who would be bold enough to stand up and publicly proclaim that they are fine living a life of solitude and that personal interaction with others is not something they need or want. I hate being alone. Have I had periods of loneliness in my life? Sure have and it sucks. I am as I have said before a social butterfly. I love people being around me, not that I need it to survive, but it makes life a whole lot more interesting and enjoyable. You need to know that I get bored easily. Maybe it is adult attention deficit disorder, maybe it's just not wanting to sit around and wasting a lot of time on mundane stuff. I like to be active and I like being around others who like to be active. It keeps life interesting and most of the time spontaneous. I'd like to challenge you today to do this one thing; live life to the fullest. We all have those moments when we doubt what we are doing or wonder what the future has in store for us. We often have been beaten down by life and the last thing we want to do is look toward the future because our todays are so very bleak. Fight the urge to give up. If I gave up on my dreams every time I ran into a road block, or hit a snag in my plans, I would never be where I am right now. Trust me when I say that I have wanted to throw in the towel more times in my life than anyone could ever imagine. I fight insecurities just like everyone else. I have doubts that creep into my mind on a daily basis. I even have days when I wish I could crawl back into bed and just hide from the rest of the world. The difference is that I refuse to give up. My vision to reach the masses with my message of True Destiny is what drives me.

I encourage each of you to look deep within and determine what it is that makes you you. Your abilities and dreams where put into you for one reason and one reason only. That being to accomplish something that no one else can accomplish. Your dreams may be the one thing that enables someone else to achieve their destiny, just like my dreams are there to help others achieve their destiny.

One final thought: Don't let your dreams or visions die. When things get tough, get tougher. When things start rolling along, hang on for the ride of your life. When things get clouded up with uncertainty and doubt, step back, take a deep breath and know that you are where you are at for a reason. Life lessons are sometimes tough to handle, but you will never walk away from them not having learned something either about yourself or the situation you are facing. Stand strong, be strong in your desires, and know that you know that things will be as they were destined to be. Think about it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment