Saturday, January 23, 2010

True Destiny, If Life is a Journey, Why go it alone?

Did you ever wonder why...............? That's a question I ask myself from time to time, and one I'm sure you have asked also. But there are so many things that come to mind when I think of that question. For instance, why do you drive on a parkway, yet park in a drive way? Or what about this; why do we call it a "Pair" of panties, and yet a bra is not a "Pair"? And last but surely not least; Was Adam's belly button and "Innie" or an "Outie"? These are all things that have crossed my mind from time to time. Now I know you are thinking that I have way too much time on my hands. In actuality I have very little spare time, but there are questions that remain unanswered in the universe. Not that the three just mentioned questions give any real answer to things that are going on in the universe, but they are comical and it causes me to smile.

But there are serious questions that need to be asked and in asking hoping that someone will get the answers they are looking for. Just a quick note, that the answer you get may not always be the answer you want, but there are risk in everything we do, this area being no different. I have found myself in the past wondering about things that have transpired in my life, and wondering why somethings that have been less than pleasant have happened. I would like to say that nothing adverse has ever happened to me, but that is the farthest thing from the truth. I can recall a time not long ago when I found myself out of work and looking at was sure to be certain bankruptcy. It was not a great time for me and I was at the lowest point I had ever been in. There were days when I would lay down to sleep at night and praying that I wouldn't wake up in the morning. I was desperate for change and yet I saw no change in sight. I'm sure that many people have found themselves in this position and when I say I feel your pain, I really feel your pain. Hopelessness and desperateness are no laughing matter and yet I was able to rise above it and still see the possibilities that were out there for me. If you are facing difficult and challenging times reach out for assistance from those closest to you. I know that I am ask for help from various people almost on a daily basis and when ever possible I will render assistance, not because I have to but rather because I want to. I have had times when assistance from others was the only way that I was going to survive, and I thank the Good Lord that I had friends, family and loved ones there to assist me.

You've heard me say this before but it bears repeating that life is filled with uncertainty and some unpleasantness. Things don't always go as planned, and bad things happen to good people. It doesn't make it right, it just happens. But how we deal with uncertainty, unpleasantness and bad stuff that happens is the true test of character, and one test that must be passed. Life is never going to be "Simple", just ask anyone. When going gets tough the tough get going, or at least that's what you've heard said before. I hate that saying, but I really can't argue it's merits. The true test of trials and tribulations is being able to keep moving forward and not letting things stop you. It's never over until I say it is, and quite frankly I never want to say it's over. So Here's the bottom line; know that things will happen that you don't expect or want. But when they do you will be prepared to handle them. Never run away from a challenge and always, and I mean always know that your best days are ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment