Wednesday, January 6, 2010

True Destiny, If Life is a Journey, Why go it alone?

Well the Holidays are now behind us and after taking a few days off to relax and regroup it is now time to get things rolling in 2010. I have spent the last few days completing a personal inventory of myself and making some decisions as to where I want to take myself over the next year and the remainder of this new decade. I like most people, do not have a clue as to what the next few years will be like, but I also do not loose a lot of sleep over not having all the answers. If I have learned one thing over the last year it is I do not have a crystal ball and even if I did not so sure that I would use it. I have always said that I take each day as it comes and do not much worry about what happened yesterday. Oh sure there are times when I wish I could change certain occurrences but as I am fond of saying, there's no use crying over spilled milk.

I am so very excited about the possibilities of this new year and I am equally excited that I will finally get o do the thing that makes me happy and that is helping others come to a realization of their True Destiny. I have had so many conversations with people since staring to write my book and I am so aware of the climate in the time we are in. There are so many people who do not have a clue how to achieve the things they dream of. Thee are an equal amount of people out there who can not tell you what it is they are supposed to be doing on a daily basis. It is my goal and dream to help each of them achieve their goals and dreams and ultimately walk in those things that they were destined to walk. Now I know that I will not be able to help everyone since there are people out there who do not want the help. But I have to believe that the vast amount of people searching would gladly accept a hand of friendship and help to get them to the promised land. I have thought about my goals and dreams and it has taken me almost 15 years to get to this point in my life. But truth be told if it hadn't been for a certain mishap I still would be waiting to talk out my dreams. It is my desire that I can help others shorten the timeline when it comes to them achieving their goals and dreams.

So here's the bottom line; I am here to pull out all the stops and get each of you to walk in your destiny. I won't be easy for you and it surely won't be easy for me. But as I have said before if it were easy everyone would be doing it. Greatness is not measured by the car you drive, the house you own, or the clubs you belong to. Greatest is knowing that you are doing what you were destined to do and helping others get to that very same point. So as I walk out my destiny I hope and pray that I can be a source of hope and inspiration to each of you. It is time to take that first step, it is time to take charge, and it is time to move forward and never look back. We can learn from out past mistakes but we can't let those mistakes keep us frozen in our current position.

I am excited and honored that I get the chance to do what is in my heart to do. I am looking forward to the next few years and can not wait to see what great things come of it. So as the Book says, since life is a journey, make the decision to not go it alone. And one last thought for today, have some fun and smile. Laughter works like a medicine and there are tons of sick people out there who need to smile and laugh. Think about that.......

No comments:

Post a Comment