Saturday, January 20, 2024

What is your "Vision" for the future?

What is your belief for the future?  What dreams are flying around your mind at the moment?  What is the one thing you wish you could be doing at the moment, but for whatever reason you have yet to place any plans in motion to get to this one very special thing?  Please take a minute to answer these questions, and oh by the way, while you're doing that, take just a moment to realize that no matter what it is you are dreaming about, those dreams were placed in you for a reason.

Today's Blog may seem a little hard hitting, but there is a reason for that, and in just a minute or two you are going to realize what that reason is.  Let me start out by saying I make no apologies for what I am about to share with you.  My intent this morning is to encourage you, and although some may find an alternate intent in my words, I assure you what I say this morning is nothing more than my desire to see that you are where you need to be, doing the things you need to be doing.  Why is this so important? Well, doing what you love, doing what you were born to do, doing those things that have been inside of you since the beginning of time were put there so that your life would be fulfilling.  They were placed inside of you so that you might lead others to their own purpose.  

I dare say that if you were to poll the entire population of this planet, asking them if they were doing what they truly desired to be doing, that the percentage who would categorically say yes they were, would be extremely low.  If you were to ask how many wish they could be doing something different, well that number might just shock the ever living daylights out of you.  Why is it that we want or desire to do something, yet so few seem to be doing what they truly would love to do?  Simple question, complex answer.  For a moment just imagine a world where every last person was doing the one thing they always desired to do.  Imagine a time where every living person was walking in their destiny, completely in love with life, with what they were doing, and knowing that this was the purpose of their existence.  Imagine if you will that you were doing the one thing that you have always dreamt about, thought about, longed for, even those things that others thought you were crazy for desiring.  Imagine life, a life whose purpose was to fully embrace the reason for your creation.  How would that differ from where you find yourself in this very moment?  Please don't feel embarrassed if your answer is you are not doing what you always dreamt about doing.  You're in pretty good company I assure you.  The key is your willingness to acknowledge that you need to change, or maybe just embrace what is inside of you.  Embrace your dreams, your desires, and maybe for the first time take steps to pull those dreams and desires out of the dust bin you have placed them into, dust them off, and accept that you have them for a reason.

When I started out writing about Destiny I had no idea where it would take me, let alone even imagine I would be doing it as long as I have been doing it.  I can honestly say that I love every minute of the writing that I have done over the last decade and a half.  This is my destiny writing and talking about destiny.  The joy I feel is the joy I desire for each of you to feel as you step out into those things destined for you.  How sad a world where the vast majority of people feel trapped in a life that they perceive to have zero meaning or value.  That is not what life is suppose to be, and this is what needs to change.  

So what is your vision for the future?  Are you willing in this very moment to shout it out to the world to hear?  If you are, then do it.  If not, then you need to ask yourself why not.  I know people have been told they are crazy for the dreams they have.  I fully understand the fear and trepidation of letting go and doing something completely different.  But ask yourself this question:  is where you are at right now where you want to stay, or is there something else, something better for you? I'm not pointing fingers. What I want you to do is simply be honest with yourself, and in that honesty finally admit that maybe there is something you would really, really, really love to do.  

When I took the first step toward my destiny I was very unsure.  I had done some writing in college, but nothing like I was about to step out into.  I can't tell you how many people thought I was totally nuts when I told them I was preparing to write the first of many books.  Many fell back on the preconceived notion that I needed a College Degree if I was ever going to enjoy any success in this crazy endeavor of mine.  If I'm being completely honest I can't tell you that I didn't have those same thoughts, but I pushed through the doubt, tossed off the negative words spoken, and simply did what I thought was the best way of doing what I do.  I have been blessed beyond what words can describe with this gift from the Creator of all things.  How and what I write is never from me, but from Spirit.  That the way it is, and that is the way it will always be.  When you operate from a Divine Authority there will be no doubt.  When you walk in spirit there will never be doubt.  When you finally follow your heart, let go of fear, walk past negative words, there will be no doubt you are doing what you were created to do.

Let me leave you with this thought: you are the only one who can do what you were created to do.  No one has the same dreams or desires. Certainly others may desire to do some of the same things, but they will never be identical, as each person is their own person.  The sooner you realize that what is inside of you to do is for you to do, the sooner you can step out into those things that the rest of humanity needs.  Please never measure your dreams against another's dream.  We have to release or cut away from the expectations of others, and simply walk in those things destined for you, and only you.  If you can dream it, imagine it, then you can walk in it.  

Our lives are going to change in a mighty way shortly, and when it happens you will never ever doubt again that you have been called and chosen to do some incredible things.  The time has come for each of us to embrace our perfection, walk with faith, and know that there is nothing that can take you away from those things you were created to do.  Be strong, be bold, and above all else, simply know that dreams do come true, and they will be here before you know it.  I leave you love, peace, joy, and happiness, and know that you are so worthy of all the goodness that exist.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment