Sunday, September 4, 2022

Let's turn the calendar and see what's instore.

https://www.vecteezy.com/free-photos
Is it possible that three months have gone by this fast?  Before you know it, the next three months will be done, and we will be on to the new year.   I can hear the cat calls now, please enough with the new year stuff.  I get it, but let's be real, this first post after my three month break is the only time I get to play this game, so I hope you will bear with me.  

I won't bore you with the details of what my hiatus was like.  Each of us takes time for ourselves in different ways, and the results for each are as varied as the sands of the beach.  Suffice it to say this year taught me a lot, and I truly believe it has prepared me for what I plan to bring to each of you over the next few months.  Today's blog is simply to say Hi, and to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you, nor has my mission to help others discover their destiny changed.  If anything, I have a greater desire to spread my "Gospel" far and wide.  Now that last statement may seem a bit self-centered, I assure you it is not.  I just so firmly believe in everyone having the chance to do what they were created to do, to walk in their destiny, and do it with joy, and peace, knowing they are on the right path.

Many people feel as if their life is at a stand still.  There are so many questions out there, and answers appear to be far and few between.  I assure you that the Universe has not forgotten about you, it has not fallen asleep at the wheel, and things will become clear if you will just be patient, and know that Spirit has everything under control.  I've had to ask the Universe for some answers over the last three months.  Some of the answers I liked, some I didn't.  Some of the information was clarifying, some simply meant I had a dozen other questions.  Either way, I was opened to what I heard, and in reality, pretty much knew what the answer was going to be before the answer was given.  We are in a period of time where energies are being cleaned up.  We are in a time period where those things that no longer serve us are being driven away from us, thus opening up things in your life for things that really mean something.  

What I want to do today as I get back on the saddle, with writing that is, is to encourage you, and let you know that what may not be seen at the moment, does not mean it is not real, does not mean it is not for you, and certainly does not mean you have been forgotten.  To say that there is a shift happening at the moment is an understatement.  Many people feel as though they are being pulled in every direction.  I've heard so many comments from others about the topsy turfy nature of things in the moment.  I started out my hiatus not knowing what was going to happen.  I had no particular agenda for the three months, and to be honest was simply looking to relax, and do a whole lot of nothing.  What I found myself doing was pulling people off the edge, and trying to bring them to some resemblance of normal.  I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, as that is between me and those I came in contact with.  Suffice it to say there were many challenges, and with those challenges came some success, and let's just say, others had the opportunity to do things over again.  

We all have different ways of coping.  We all have needs, and desires.  We are all different.  With that being said, now is not a time to give up.  Together we are strong.  There is a scripture that says that a cord of three strands is not easily torn apart.  When we unite in a common purpose, we are unstoppable.  When we merge our energies, we become a force that cannot be stopped. There is no doubt that what awaits us is going to be phenomenal.  There are things right around the corner that are going to amaze us.  As we open our eyes, our hearts, we will see the purpose of our existence.  We were created for such time as this, and when each of us step out into our destiny, we will see what that purpose is, and why we are here.  

Like many others, there have been times in my life when all I wanted to do was give up.  I had grown tired of the struggles, the battles.  It was during my weakest moments that I had to dig deep, and really figure out who I was, and why I was here.  If you find yourself in this position, do not loose heart.  The fact that you are reading this right now should be proof that you have a destiny, and that destiny is simply waiting for you to acknowledge it, step out into it, and be the person you were intended  to be. We tend to look at timelines, and wonder we have missed out on the best part of life.  You have not missed out on life, and what is about to be thrust upon you is going to amaze you.  Greatness comes when we let go of expectations.  Greatness comes when we step away from preconceived notions, and simply allow life to play out the way it was always intended to play out.  We get in the way of so many things, and once you let go, and let God, change will come to you.  This change may surprise you, but this change is what we all need, as only through change can we be where we need to be, when we need to be there.

I know todays blog may be slightly disjointed, but rest assured, those who need to see it, read it, and take it to heart, will do just that.  We have good days ahead, just make sure that you are ready for the good that is coming.  




No comments:

Post a Comment