Sunday, May 16, 2021

It's as simple as you want it to be.

https://www.vecteezy.com/free-photos/simple"
 Some say that simple is as simple does.  Simple is in the eye of the beholder. It's as simple as 1,2,3. There's a million and one ways to describe simple,  I won't bore you with details, because details tend to make things less simple.  Yes I'm being a little silly this morning, but the point I want to bring out is that simple really is the best way to look at things, and when we can get away from complicating things, we are able to have much more success in whatever it is we are trying to undertake.  I placed a simple background photo as my blog photo today.  There are times when we try to place too much into something, or do too much.  It's kind of like when you are coming home from the market, and you are bound and determined to only make one trip from the car to the house.  You start placing bags in one hand, way too many to actually handle, and then the last three or four are placed in the other, as you try to open the door without having to drop the bags to the ground to do it.  It would have been much simpler had you just decided to make two trips instead of one.  So what does a plain background pic, and hauling bags from your car to your counter top have to do with keeping things simple.  We have all been guilty of complicating matters by trying to simplify things, but our idea of simplifying is anything but simple.

Let's look at a few simple truths, and in doing so, maybe we will walk away with a new way of looking at things, and how we look at things is really going to simply life in a big way.  First things first:  we are perfect.  How do I know we are perfect?  We are perfect by the mere fact that we were created by perfection.  It doesn't matter if you are five inches shorter than you desire, or twenty pounds heavier than you want.  It doesn't matter if you have curly hair, and all you ever wanted was straight hair.  We could go on day after day bemoaning things in our life that we really have no control over, but that is a total waste of time.  You have to come to the conclusion that things have been put into place for a reason, and the sooner you realize this the sooner you can simplify things in your life.  You have to come to the conclusion that you being here in this moment is in the perfection of the universe.  I've spent what seems like a lifetime trying to uncomplicated things that in actuality were simple.  

Why am I talking about simplification today?  I look around me and I see confusion.  I see fear, I see doubt, I see people wondering when things are going to get back to normal.  I look around and even I wonder what in the hell is going on right now?  Why are there so many people scared to death?  Why are so many people worried about what is coming down the pike?  Why did the Patriots get rid of Tom Brady?  OK, that last statement was just for fun, I digress.  When you get down to the nitty gritty fear is simply the absence of peace, sadness the absence of joy, hate the absence of love.  Life is complicated because we refuse to simplify things.  We refuse to simplify things because we don't believe that life is supposed to be simple.  It's a crazy cycle, but it's a cycle that many, many people find themselves in. You have all you need, and you have always had everything you need in life to walk in total freedom.  When I say freedom I mean free from fear, free from hate, free from sadness.  

God spoke this entire thing we call "existence" into being.  The far reaches of the Universe was created by words and thought.  The earth was created by words and thought.  The tiny nat flying around your garbage can was created by words and thought.  If you were created in God's image, then you are creating with your words and thought.  Here's the issue we find ourselves in more often than not: we can't believe we have the power to create, yet we are living in situations that we created.  Everything you have gone through, everything you will go through, everything that you have, or even everything that you feel you lack, is a result of your words and thoughts.  Whether you believe it or not, you create just like God creates because you are quite frankly just like God.  Oh I hear many people falling off their chair right now because I have dared to say we are like God.  You can shot me later, but those who feel that I have somehow blasphemed are the very same people walking round wondering why the world is such a bad place and wondering why bad things happen to them.

If you want to simplify your life, if you want to just turn things around get to know the real you.  Get to know the perfection of your design.  I know I've said this a thousand times, but maybe the thousand and first time will be the time that you finally see the truth.  There is nothing imperfect about you.  Everything you are, everything you do is meant to bring you to the place you were meant to be in.  Everything is teaching us, bringing us one step closer to our destiny.  Instead of trying to always change things, maybe you should be trying to embrace all things.  I know that some will think I'm an absolute idiot for the way I look at things.  I'm OK with that.  You see, I know who I am.  Now I'm still learning more about me, more about my abilities, more about my power, but at least I'm willing to learn, and willing to walk in it.  Those who turn a blind eye to the truth, well they're the ones who will be screaming bloody murder when things go bad for them.  

Embracing the truth is as simple as 1,2,3.  Embracing the real you is as simple at 1 + 1 equals 2.  Being who you were meant to be is as simple as accepting who you were meant to be.  When we try to reinvent ourselves, because of what others might say or think, we are doing nothing more than creating a phony picture of ourselves.  It's only when we accept our authentic self that we are able to fully walk in our destiny.  Life is only complicated when we refuse to simplify things, and we can only simplify things when we come to an understanding of the real you.  Life is so much better when you know the answer before the question is even asked.  

No comments:

Post a Comment