Sunday, April 4, 2021

Never allow others to define you, period, end of story!!

https://www.vecteezy.com/free-photos/flower"
 Every now and again one needs to throw caution to the wind and let it rip.  Well that's what I am going to do today, and if I'm correct, there will be people who will be over joyed to read what I have to share.  Let me begin by saying that I normally do not spend  a lot of time talking about personal things on this blog.  I'm not here to promote myself, I'm here to help others discover who and what they are.  If during the course of what I do I feel it necessary to open up, I am more than willing to do that. Today just so happens to be one of those days.  There's one main reason why I'm writing about this subject this morning and that's because I'm weary of others who try to define others.  There are so many people who expect others to fit their definition of what is normal, of what is accepted, of even what some might call reality.  

We all have dreams.  We all have feelings.  We all have an inner knowing of who we are.  Problems arise when what we dream, what we feel, and what we know may go against what has been a long established belief system, or set or norms.  When what we feel about ourselves goes against said belief systems, that is when confusion comes in, and that confusion is nothing more than a smoke screen. Today I want to encourage you to stay the course, and never allow anyone to define you as something you are not.  We have stayed in the shadows for far too long, and today we draw the line in the sand and say "No Mas"  

I was taking an inventory of my life the other day, not because I felt I was missing something, but in order to recognize where I want to go.  I needed to know where I came from.  I realized that I had let fear control my life for so many years.  I had let my concern for what others might think, or might say, dictate my actions, or in some cases inaction.  I had spend years, and I do mean years worried about how others might accept me.  Those are years that I am never going to get back.  Now I could lament about that lost time, but then I would fall victim to man's concept of time, and we all know that time is an illusion.  I chalk it all up to learning experiences, and if in the end I learned, well then it was well worth the time spent.  There were so many years that I saw myself as the ugly duckling.  I couldn't understand why I saw things differently.  It wasn't that I wanted to be an antagonist, I just couldn't see the logic in some of the things that were coming out of other people's mouths.  Added to this, I was a gay teen in the Seventies, and let's face it, being gay in the 70's is not the same as today.  Where did I fit in?  I knew I was gifted spiritually, but how did that fit together with what others thought was a social abnormality, being gay.  I hid my true self, both spiritually, and sexually, because I was afraid of what others might say or think.  I allowed others to define me, and once you go down that road, it is extremely difficult to change course.  Let me make this very clear, and open your ears to this: no one has the right to define you, no way, no how.  You are, and have always been created in God's image, and no one, I repeat, no one, has the right to change what God has created.  It has taken me years to learn that valuable lesson, and now I attempt to teach this to others.

 If you know your true self, then be it.  If you feel a certain way, then walk it.  If you're a healer, heal.  If you're a seer, then speak the truth.  People run from those things they don't understand, but often what they don't understand are things that are truth to others.  I've tried to fit square pegs into round holes for years.  I knew what I wanted to do, but because it was contrary to the norm, I pushed things down.  Let's be real, a conservative, gay person, is not the norm, at least not normal is these days and times.  I'm so tired of people who refuse to accept what is outside of their definition of normal.  Normal is whatever is inside of you.  Normal is what you were created for. Screw what others feel is normal.  We tend to tread lightly on things we know to be truths, but we don't always acknowledge those truths to others because it is controversial.  To a christian it is devilish to believe in, let's say Tarot, or Oracle Cards.  To the atheist or agnostic, we shy away from our belief in a Creator called God.  We dare not speak of Jesus because there are so many who feel Christ is just a myth.  No matter what we believe, there is going to be someone who is going to find fault.  That being said, why not just ignore the fault finders, and be your authentic self?  

We cannot hide our true self to anyone, anymore.  It is time to be true to who we are, all the time, and all the way.  You are who you are because someone, somewhere, needs what you have.  We are here to change humanity, and humanity begins with helping a single person.  We cannot change the world if we are fearful of what others may think.  If you are tired of conforming to what others think is normal,  today is your day to take a stand.  Walk in your magic.  Stand in your uniqueness.  Listen to your heart, as your heart is the best part of you.  Your heart is what will show you the way, and your heart is incapable of steering you in the wrong direction.  It has taken me years to realize that I may never do what others do, but there are others who will never do what I do.  There are things I know very little about, so why try to impress someone with things I know nothing about.  I know about destiny, and so I choose to write about destiny.  Your gifts have been placed in you because there is always going to be someone who will need what you have.  No longer worry about how others see you.  If you will take a stand, if you will walk in your gifting, then you will change the world.

Today the Christian world Celebrates Resurrection Sunday.  Christ understood his uniqueness.  Christ walked in total illumination.  Christ desired that everyone walk in total illumination, and yet we have limited man because we have not understood what illumination is.  We need to be like Christ in as much as we understand that we are creators.  We need to understand that we are healers.  We need to understand that we are so much more than mere mortals.  Christ was the recipient of scorn from those in authority at the time.  Well if you walk in your uniqueness know that you are probably going to receive scorn from those in supposed "Authority" today.  Do not fear, you are in good company.  Sooner or later the world is going to realize that you are not crazy.  The world is going to learn that you are in fact a power magnet.  It's time that you accept your power, and walk in that power.  No one  has the right to define you.  As we take back our power, we will take our rightful place in the universe, and that rightful place is the place you were always intended to be in.  Take a stand, and know that you are not alone in the fight.  




No comments:

Post a Comment