Sunday, March 28, 2021

Look into my eyes!

 It's often said that the eyes are a look into one's soul.  At other times we dare people to look into our eyes to see if we are not serious about something.  What I want you to do this beautiful day is look into my eyes, and know that what I am about to share with you is absolute truth.  Today is nothing more than encouraging you to take that first step, to dare to dream, to know the truth about your greatness.  Today is nothing more than my attempt to lift you up to your rightful position in this universe, a position that has been ordained for you since the beginning of time. 

"https://www.vecteezy.com/free-photos/eyes"

Undoubtedly these last few months, if not this past year, has been a challenge for many people.  What we thought was normal has been tossed out, and many are experiencing the "New" normal, whatever that might be. We have had to learn to live, or should I say attempt to live outside the norm.   People have been stretched to the point of breaking by this rule, or that restriction.  Their lives have been turned upside down by closed schools, stay at home orders, and don't get me started on the controversies surrounding how and when to wear a mask.  It's time to take a nice deep cleansing breath, and realize that all of this is just an illusion.  I know many are going to think me crazy for saying that, but just hear me out, and see if you don't walk away with a different mindset.  

If you see your self as insignificant, as just a mere mortal, then yes, maybe all of this stuff is not an illusion.  If however, you see yourself as something more significant, as that Creative Being, powered to create, then this is most assuredly an illusion, and you can ignore most of what others have let bother them for months.  The key to survival in these trying times is quite simply recognizing who you really are.  When those around you are all claiming that the sky is falling, will you stand your ground?  When countless others are feeling lost, desperate for relief, will you stand in your power and acknowledge that you have nothing to worry about?  The old adage that you have to learn to crawl before you can walk, and walk before you can run is so true.  No one is going to jump out of the gate and take control of situations until such a time as they become aware of their true nature.  One cannot take control until they believe that control is really theirs to own.  I am just as prone to looking at situations and allowing them to dictate my actions, even when I know that those actions may not be in my best interest.  We will fall prey to what we see, even when we know better.  We are after all human, and we have been conditioned to believe that as humans we are subject to what is happening around us.  The important fact to remember is that we are not just mortal, we are spirit beings.  Our conception of who we really are is tried each day by those things that are happening around us.  Try as we might to rise above it all, we do find ourselves in a constant battle  of right or wrong, real or unreal.  

I endeavor each and every day to remind myself of my true nature, my true essence.  I state without equivocation that "I am that I am."  I attempt to live on this side of infinity, and as an infinite being, I know that I have no limits.  This might sound completely ludicrous to some, but to those who have tapped into the reality of who they are, then this is as normal as normal can get.  Do I fail at times? Of course I do, and there are times when I let what is happening around me affect me in not so good ways.  If I find myself slipping into worry, if I find myself doubting, I know that I have drifted away from living on this side of infinity.  Let me be clear, we have no limits.  You may not believe that, you may not be living that, but the truth of the matter is that we have no limits. We have to get to the point where we finally say "to hell with what others say or think", and pick up the mantel of being immortal.  Those people who think we are crazy for stating what we believe, are the very same people who are being tossed about by every form of distraction out there.  My dear friends it is time to take your rightful place in the universe.  It is time that you draw a line in the sand and say no more.  No more will you let what others say dictate your actions.  It's time to say that no more will you allow what others do dictate your actions.  It's time to tell the naysayers that no matter what they may feel, what they may say, what they may be doing, that you are not going to be a slave to what they say is normal.  

Sheep will blindly follow the leader, and if that leader decides to go over the cliff, well then over the cliff they will go.  We are not sheep who are required to blindly follow the leader.  So what if you are known as, or called, the Black Sheep.  I kind of wear my uniqueness as a badge of honor.  In conversations I always tell people that I'm weird.  I tell them I'm a little crazy.  Now crazy to me means I'm not willing to blindly follow those who have no clue as to their true nature.  I'm OK with being a little weird.  I'm OK with being a little crazy.  Crazy and weird is what keeps me young, and staying young means that I will never loose that faith that we all had as children, when we knew that all off our needs would be met.  

Are your eyes filled with life, or are they empty due to concern, due to doubt, or filled with fear and worry? Look into my eyes and let me share with you why you are incredibly talented, incredibly gifted, and oh so special.  We may be challenged at times, we may fall into doubt and worry, but this is only temporary.  When you can grasp your significance, you will leap into a new reality, and in this new reality, you will be catapulted to your rightful place.  

Allow me to end with this, and hopefully this will end any doubt as to your true nature:  you are here in this moment to change humanity.  This world needs what you have, and what you have is incredible.  What you have to offer is incredible.  When you begin to walk in a full understanding of who and what you are, you will unleash to the rest of humanity an awareness.  You will be showing others just how grand life can be, and when you change one heart, you will begin a cycle of changing humanity one life at a time.  I encourage you to take a moment to simply thank your creator for placing you here in this moment.  There are no coincidences in life.  Things happen for a reason, and if you can accept that the Universe is perfect, then all things are perfect whether you see it right now or not.  Accept your greatness. Stand in your power.  Walk with confidence.  What I long to see in your eyes is that greatness, that power, and that confidence.  Believe me when I tell you that it is there. It is most assuredly there.


No comments:

Post a Comment