Sunday, November 17, 2019

Live your life the way it was meant to be.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/138014685@N08/26385800867
When was the last time you lived the perfect day?  When was the last time you felt as though all the planets were aligned perfectly and that life just couldn't get any better than it is right now?  When was the last time you sat down and just relaxed in total gratitude for who you are, what you do, and for all those things present in your life?  I dare say that if you took a poll of the entire planet, maybe ten percent of the population would say that they are living a life of perfection.  Now perfection in this case doesn't mean not making mistakes.  Face it, we are human and we are going to screw things up from time to time.  Perfection means realizing the perfection of your design, the perfection of you being here in this moment.  Perfection means that all things work for a common good, and that common good my friends is knowing the real you.

I am so grateful for the place I am in right now.  I love our new town, our new home, my new job, and even my new truck.  I am so grateful that I listened to the Universe's prompting and made the move to Texas.  Have there been some unsettling moments?  Of course, but in living your life the way it was meant to be you have to realize that all these moments are teachable moments.  I've made the observation before that one can not appreciate the sunshine unless they have gone through the rain.  I love the heat and warmth of Texas, but that's because I've been through many cold, cold winters in Maine.  How many people do you know who find the good in any situation and try to learn from every event in life?  The wise person will never discount any situation.  Let's be real for a moment, and can we agree that when life has a lesson for you to learn, you are eventually going to learn it come hell or high water?

Living the life you were meant to live should bring you joy, happiness, and unlimited amounts of optimism.   If you are not experiencing these three things, then are you really living?  Sure you are walking about, breathing, and doing something, but is that really living?  I want you to look at each new day as a time to experience even greater amounts of joy, happiness, and optimism.  As I sit here writing at Seven A.M. on a Sunday morning, I am sipping a cup of coffee, watching our dog chew up one of my husband's black socks, and I have such joy in my life.  I am living joy, happiness, and optimism, and I am so grateful for being in this place at this moment.  My desire is that each of you find this place to be in, and once you get in this place, know that there is no other place you would rather be in.  Finding joy and happiness is not a measure of how much money you may make, or how successful you are.  I know plenty of people who have money, and yet happiness escapes them.  Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude; start displaying this and watch things get bigger and bigger for you.  Start showing and living gratitude and watch things blossom in front of you in a larger scale than you could ever have imagined.  When one shows gratitude for all that is present, one is saying I am where I'm supposed to be and going through what I'm supposed to be going through.

A perfect day may have it's ups and downs, but the perfect day of which I am speaking is perfect because it is setting you up for even better things tomorrow.  How one handles today will certainly dictate what takes place tomorrow, and what takes place the day after that.

We talk about hope, faith, and the importance of never loosing hope and faith.  I've been around long enough that I can say there have been times in my life when I had lost hope.  My faith had been tried and I was on the loosing end of the battle.  What I couldn't figure out was why I was going through what I was going through.  I just thought that life was there to mess with me, and I was going to be sitting in a pile of crap for the rest of my life.  Thank god I was able to see the perfection of me going through what I went through.  Once again, you will never appreciate walking in the light if you hadn't just gotten through the darkness.  Lessons learned is what this is all about.  We don't go through trials and tribulations simply because you've done something wrong and this is the Universe's way of punishing you.  We go through struggles to teach us.

A perfect day is being grateful for everything you experienced during the day, and I mean everything.  When I get impatient driving I've just learned a valuable lesson that I shouldn't take myself so seriously and just relax.  When I sit here writing in the morning I am so grateful that I get to do this each week.  I'm simply doing what I was created to do, and I'm living the life I was intended to live.  When you begin to be grateful for even the smallest of things in your life then you are setting yourself up for the opportunity to be grateful for even bigger things in life.  Be grateful for all the things that are going on around you.  Be grateful for those who come into your life, and even for those who have left.  There is no coincidence when it comes to the perfection of the universe.  There is no coincidence when it comes to the perfection of your design.  There is no coincidence when it comes to living your life the way it was meant to be.  Embrace gratitude and gratitude will reach back and embrace you with the biggest hug you could ever imagine.

Living your life the way it was meant to be is what should motivate you each day.  When you are indeed living life in its perfect state then you are inviting joy, happiness, and optimism into your surroundings and when these three things are present there isn't much that won't put a smile on your face.  Be at peace.  When you can show gratitude, breath easy, and smile at things around you, you are setting yourself up to live the perfect day.  If you can live one perfect day, you can live a second, and then it's off to the races.  Love who you are my dear friends and be in a constant state of gratitude for all that is present.  Trust me, being grateful will usher in opportunities for even more goodness in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment