Sunday, August 25, 2019

Time to turn a page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33882871@N05/40217459464
There comes a time in every one's life when it's time to turn the page.  Not everyone is ready for it when the time comes, and others are chomping at the bit to accept the change that is being thrust upon them.  There are times when one plans it all out, and other times when you really are flying by the seat of your pants.  Whatever situation comes up it's always bitter sweet.  Such is this upcoming week as my nearly 31 history in the beautiful State of Maine comes to an end.  I'm going to digress from my normal blog entry and just share with you what is going through my mind, and maybe, just maybe it will help you if you are looking at a change in the not too distant future.

To say that my life has changed over the last 31 years is an understatement.  I have experienced not only numerous mountain top experiences, but I have also lived through some of the lowest points in my life.  That being said, I would not change anything that I have gone through, and I am so very thankful for all the lessons that have come my way that have put me in the place that I am at right now.  I have grown spiritually beyond what I ever imagined.  When I first got to Maine back in September of 1988 I had never given thought to becoming a writer.  I was enjoying my Air Force career and not once did I see myself doing anything else.  When I began to write I opened up a whole new dimension in my life.  I began to see things differently and I was so fortunate that I had the time to develop, and understand the nuances of my new profession.  Now I don't consider myself the most talented writer out there, but what I do bring to my work is total honesty.  I wish I could take credit for all that I write, but those that know about channeling, know that I am just a conduit for what the Universe and Source want to bring forward at any given moment.    Writing has been my center for the last nine years.  I can tell you that sitting down to my keyboard is the best part of my day, and it is my happy place.  My desire for each of you is that you find your happy place, and you begin to do what you were created to do.  I was created to write and talk about destiny, and I am so, so blessed to have the opportunity to do what I do.

Making this move to Texas is a new challenge for my husband and myself.  Oh, and for our dog Lucy as well.  I would get into trouble if I did not include her as she is a huge part of the family.  We know that we will be experiencing new things, but I'm prepared for that.  We have given thought to moving for quite sometime and truth be told had Spirit not nudged me, we probably would still be trying to set a time to leave.  It got to the point where Spirit simply told me to "pull the trigger".  When I got that message, and I might add, a message as clear as day, I knew that the time was right.  I also knew that the Universe would open up doors for me for being willing to listen and do what was required.  There are times when each of us need a little prodding to move along, and I am no different than anyone else.  I'm just thankful that I was obedient to what was being asked of me.  If you are dragging your feet about doing something, might I suggest that you "pull the trigger".  Most people are afraid to make a change because change isn't an easy thing to understand at times.  Now I've let fear control me in the past, but I was not going to let fear deter me from doing what I knew was the right thing to do.  If fear is holding you back then you need to step back and remember who and what you are, and know that you have been given great power to accomplish things.  I needed to make my intentions known, and then I needed to act on them.  There are people out there who also need to set an intention and move forward with them.  You can sit around for years and years, and all you would have done by doing that is waste a few years.

I think deep down in the recesses of my mind I always knew I would be moving to Texas.  Now I can't pin point the exact time that I though about this the first time, but I will tell you it was over forty years ago.  Funny how we always seem to come back around full circle on things.  Anyhow, I know that my journey will be expanded by making this move.  I know that I will go deeper into my calling and my destiny with this move, and that I will say makes me very happy.  Now I'm not sure what direction I'll be heading in, but I know that the next phase of my journey is due to begin when we cross into Texas.  I am so filled with excitement, anticipation, and joy it is hard to control.  I simply know that this is something that is going to change my life, and it will have a direct impact on others as I step out further into my destiny.

What I want to encourage each of you to do is to listen to your spirit and if you are being told to pull that trigger then simply do it.  There is a freedom that comes with knowing who and what you are.  There is a freedom that comes with knowing you are a creator.  There is a freedom that comes with the knowing that you have been chosen to do great things.  Don't allow fear to rob you of the blessings that will come when you step out deeper in your destiny.

As I prepare to depart this beautiful place I have called home I will remember the countless people I have come in contact with.  I wish I could reach out to each and everyone of them, but I guess I will just have to do it in the Spiritual Realm and send out love and light to each of them.  I can honestly say that I am leaving with zero regrets.  I have learned so much and I know that my almost 31 years here has prepared me for what I am about to undertake.  I'm not sure what the next 31 years will bring, but if they are anything like the last, I am in for a very good time.

I want to thank everyone who I have had the privilege of getting to know.  I want to thank everyone who I have had the privilege of speaking to at any of my events.  I know I will have larger audiences and larger venues, and I am so thankful that I had this place as a training ground, preparing me for what is coming next.  To each of you dear souls I send you love, and I long to hear that each of you are experiencing joy, happiness, and success each and every day.  I bid you and this glorious State adieu and I wish you the very best.



No comments:

Post a Comment