Monday, January 21, 2019

Is it time to make a move?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30478819@N08/42013216704
It seems like ages since you made a move.  It seems like everything is lining up perfectly for you to make a move.  Hey, it's time to make a move.  Yea you, time to get moving.

There are times when each of us get comfortable, and living in that comfort is something we have longed for.  It seems like once you get comfortable, there is no real motivation to change things up, since change will undoubtedly muddy up the waters or ripple the water.  I like comfort.  I like normalcy.  I like knowing.  At the same time, I also like the challenge that comes with making a move.  I like the adrenaline rush when something new comes along and I get to experience it for the very first time.  Isn't it strange that we like calmness and normalcy, but we also like the thrill of the hunt.  The expectation that something grand is just over the next ridge and once we get to our rightful position we will see what we have always dreamt of seeing.

Sometimes making a move isn't easy, as is evident by most people's refusal to do anything out of the norm.  That being said, making a move is sometimes your only option, especially when what you have wanted for what seems like eternity is right over that next ridge.  There have been times in my life where I could see my future as clear as day, but even with clear concise evidence of what lied ahead, do you think that was enough to get me out of my comfort zone?  We as stubborn humans will often fall back on the idiotic simply to prove how stubborn and stupid we really are.  Why in heavens name would you want to give up on your hopes and dreams, hopes and dreams mind you that you have known about for eternity, why give them up simply because you want to hold on to things that up til this point have really done nothing for you?

I guess there is some truth to the old saying better to stick with the devil you know.  I however, tend to ignore what others feel is the right way of doing something, and will typically do it my way.  The bottom line is that I trust doing things my way.  I have proven to others time and time again that I can get things done, if you will just let me do it my way and get out of my way.  Now I'm not saying this to brag or seem like an ego maniac.  I'm saying this because I trust who I am.  I trust what I know, and I trust that I have the capacity to do whatever it is that I put my mind to.  So where am I going with all of this?

It's time that you trust your gifts, your callings, your intuition, your gut.  It's time you make a move and do what you have known to do all this time.  It's time to take your rightful place and lead others to their destiny.  We learn so we can teach.  We teach because we care.  We care because that is our true nature.  Once you realize that all that you have inside is only there so that you might give it away.  We have fallen prey to the idea that we are measured by what we have.  Success is nothing more then accumulating stuff.  The more stuff you have the more successful you must be.  This might be true in the eyes of the untrained, but for those who understand spiritual law, you will only become successful when you have learned to give it all away.

I love being able to recognize a need in someone and then behind the scenes do something to help them achieve what they were hoping for.  I love watching the underdog succeed when everyone else around them had written them off years ago.  I so admire those who refuse to quit in spite of being knocked down time and time again.  I love it when someone displays a humbleness.  That feeling that there is something more then just getting for me, but rather doing for others.  That humbleness that says how can I help you, so you can help others.  The humbleness that just makes you real.  There are people out there who sadly equate being humble with being weak.  These people feel that power is what motivates people.  That money is the essence of life, and if you are ever going to be a success you need both money and power.  Truth is, I would rather be remembered for being a humble caring individual, then being remembered for how much money I made or how many buildings may have been renamed in my honor.  I want people to remember me because I cared enough to give them my very best.  Giving of yourself to others is what is needed.  Giving from the heart to others is what is needed.  Giving because it is your true nature is how things were designed to be.

There are many people out there today who know they need to make a move.  There are many out there who know the time is now.  There are many people who just need a little encouragement and a little love shown to them to get them on their way.  It is time to make a move ladies and gentlemen.  It is time to stop pandering to the doubters and naysayers.  It is time that you accept your reason for living.  Let's be honest:  walking in those things you dream about is nothing shy of total utopia.  Why if you long for something so much, have you been unwilling or unable to go after it?  Doesn't make sense to me that people want things, but never do anything to get themselves to the place where they can have what they want.  It is time to make a move, time to make your move.  It is time that you accept your place and walk in your dreams.  You can do this, I know you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment