Monday, September 21, 2015

Time to vent a bit...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69065182@N00/10439302253
OK, so I will start out by saying that today's blog is going to be a pretty tough one.  I give you that heads up in the event that you are not in a place where you can take cover.  Now this is not about you personally, but rather about those entities and other things around you, that for all intents and purposes are only there to make a buck.

I am all for profit, and I am all for making a very good and comfortable living.  I must get hundreds of emails a day from various individuals and companies pitching this, that, or the other thing.  I have grown very adept at reading the first sentence, or simply the title to the email to determine if it is something that will be read or simply sent off to the trash.  I am not opposed to people using social media or the Internet to promote their products or services.  I have a web page, and a presence on social media, after all you are reading this right now.  Here's where I have a bone to pick with some of these offerings.

I get emails that are solely focused on how to "Turn your income into six figures."  I love the ones who promise you wealth beyond imagination, and others that simply are pitching the flavor of the week.  However, the ones that really get my goat are the ones that some brainiac media expert says is the way to increase your business by sending out an email format like this one, or that one.  You know, those emails that try to pretend that the sender is personal friends with you, and then here comes the pitch for what ever it is they are trying to sell you.  Once again I am not against anyone trying to sell their products, but what I have yet to see is an email where the seller is more interested in the well being of the individual verses just selling you something.

You can try to make a millions dollars, you can do what all the experts say is the way to do something to generate all the income you want.  There are thousands upon thousands of ways to make money.  The one thing that always seems to be missing from these emails is anything about the individuals foundational truths: who they are, what they are, and why they are here in the first place.  You can make all the money in the world and unless you have a grasp of the significance of your being, you will eventually loose everything you have worked so hard to get, or worked so hard trying to get.

There was a time when I was down and out.  I didn't have two nickels to rub together.  I would get emails that offered services, and these services had some merit to them.  Problem was I didn't have any money to buy them.  It was an emotional roller coaster.  Excited about what this particular product or service could do for me and then bam, reality, I didn't have the money to even entertain such and such an idea.  All these types of marketing ploys are nothing more then putting the cart in front of the horse.  If you haven't figured out the greatness that you are, I assure you that no matter how great these opportunities look, no matter how much money they promise that you will bring in each and every month, no matter how successful they will make you, it will all be just a pipe dream.  Hey I believe in dreams, but I also believe that a foundation must be build if anything is ever going to survive the certain fire storms that is ultimately going to show up in people's lives at one time or another.

Here's my bottom line:  if you are looking for a six figure income to fix all your problems, let me save you the $19.99 plus shipping and handling, and tell you that this income will only come, when you have had a close encounter with the real you.  I see people who are spinning their wheels.  They appear to be running at warp speed, but it is only an illusion.  If you really want to put yourself in the right place at the right time, then you have to realize that you are already at the right place at the right time.  All the marketing gimmicks, the get-rich-quick schemes, the be better then the rest, is never going to get you to the place where you will experience real wealth.  This wealth is not measured by how much you make in a given year, or month, or even week.  I just love when I hear that someone is generating thousands of dollars each day and if you want to join this elite club then all you have to do is follow these simple rules.  Trust me, those who have made it generally began by getting to know who they were.  Any other thing that you do is simply going to be an act of futility.  Don't get me wrong, there are ways to achieve tremendous wealth, but all the tricks and marketing magic is not going to add one dollar to your name until you understand that wealth is already yours, and it's not yours simply because you followed a three or four step process.

I believe that prosperity and wealth are available to everyone.  I also believe that until such time as you know the real you that prosperity will be fleeting at best.  Imagine a life where whatever you touch prospers.  Imagine for a moment that every dream you have ever had is going to come true.  Imagine if you will a time when there is no worry, no fear, no doubt in your life.  Trust me, the only way you are ever going to get to these points in your life is when you begin to accept and believe that you are divine, and that you already have what you need.  You don't need a ten step process to generate tremendous wealth.  You don't need to follow this sells technique or sign-up for some super secret only $29.95 per month special to gain special access to this web site.  All you need to do is spend some time to learn who you really are, and then you will know what you are truly capable of.  By the way, there is zero cost to you to follow this blog, and that my friends should be some of the best news you have had all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment