Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The absurdity of it all.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/greenchameleon/552399178
When you break down our being; when you break down everything that is present in this world, all you have is energy.  Some energy is slowed down to a degree so we can see it, and touch it, and then there is energy that we cannot see with the naked eye, but no matter where it is, it is still interconnected.  You will not be able to change energy no matter how much you try.  You may think you can destroy it, but it simply takes on a different likeness.

Now this may seem like a weird topic to write about this morning, but just stay with me and you will see where I am taking you.  We live in a world where we like to compartmentalize everything.  We try to put people into categories based on how we see things, and that is often based on what we want or desire.  We look at people and we say how they should act or how they should be.  We have forgotten that we are all different, and that difference is there for a reason.  I grow weary of those who expect something from others, and this is mainly because they don't want to deal with their own issues.

We are entering a time of enlightenment.  This period is of supreme importance if you are ever going to take your rightful place in the universe.  The first thing you are going to have to realize is the total absurdity of having to fit someone else's idea of who or what you are or what you should be.  I want to lay the axe to the root and tell you that the time has come to break away from expectations that others have laid on you and simply become the person you were always intended to be.  It all goes back to trying to fit that square peg into a little tiny, little bitty, round hole.  It is time to take your place, take a stand, draw a line in the sand, and tell those who have designs on your life to pound sand down a rat hole.  As Immanuel Kant says, "Have courage to use your own understanding."  You have everything you will ever need to be the person you have always been designed to be.

I was minding my own business the other day, just going through my normal routine, and all of a sudden I had a revelation of something that had eluded me for years.  I was struck by how simple the final outcome was, and yet I knew that had I not been going through the things that I was currently going through, then I might not have picked up on this very meaningful insight.  I had been allowing what others were doing to dictate many of my actions, or in some cases inaction.  I had let fear of the unknown rule my steps, and instead of focusing on the things I knew to be truth, I had let that fear paint a bunch of different pictures, none of which were reality.  I had simply let my self-imposed immaturity to emerge again, thus stopping, and almost backtracking on my own enlightenment.

It truly is absurd that we have allowed people to paint us the way they have painted us.  What is even more absurd is that we have allowed it to shape us, identify us, and otherwise define us.  It is time to stop letting others define you.  It is time to stop allowing others to dictate what you can and can't do.  It is time to put your big boy and girl pants on and take that leap of faith.  A leap that is probably must less daunting then you might imagine.  Listen, I am right there with you.  I have had my share of set-backs.  I have allowed circumstances to dictate my actions.  What I have begun to do is to reflect on the "I am" presence that is internal and make things come about that have always been intended to come about.  I hold fast to my own divinity.  I no longer allow words of doubt to come out of my mouth, and on those rare occasions when they do, I simply bind them up quicker than you can say Jack Robinson.

Absurdity is nothing more then adding value to statements that come from others that for all intends and purposes have no value in the first place.  Now don't misunderstand, there will be times when you will receive information, guidance, and insight from others that will definitely serve your purpose.  Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.  What I am saying is, use common sense to come to an understanding of what is good and what isn't.  Kind of like separating the wheat from the chaff.  

We are indeed entering a time of enlightenment, and those that choose to be a part of it will find their lives changed in ways that they can't even imagine right now. Those who choose to ignore what is being placed in front of them, will find themselves treading over the same old territory time and time again.  Those that choose to ignore it will have to sit back and bemoan what a terrible hand they have been dealt and wonder why them, again.

This is your chance to change things up.  It is your opportunity to ignore the absurd and walk in your rightful place.  I'm telling you now, and I know this to the very core of my being:  the world needs what you have to give.  You have a remarkable future, but you need to accept that and begin to walk in it.  Say good-bye to the absurd and say hello to you.  You have all you needs, so what I now offer is a little encouragement to get you on your way.  Be encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment