Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Truth, Direction, and Faith. Time for a change, are you ready to accept it?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90585146@N08/8222922317
It's another morning, you are stepping out of bed, hitting the floor, and pow it hits you:  it's another day doing the same thing as yesterday and probably the same thing tomorrow.  You think for just a second about getting back into bed and just praying for a change.  This scenario is played out in numerous homes, in many lives, each and every day. The reality of what life has become hits you and in so many cases it is not remotely close to what you had dreamt about so, so many years ago.  It is in this moment that getting back into that bed is quite appealing, and never far from your thoughts.

Is it time for a change?  Is it time for you to change?  I am about to say something that may seem like it has come out of left field somewhere, but I have never been one to mince words, so why start now.  Changing situations is fine, changing your surroundings is fine, and even changing what you do from day to day is fine, and often the best thing for you.  What you can never change is who you fundamentally are, and why you are here on this planet now.  Today is the day that you will begin to discover your truth, your direction, and display the faith to go after those things that were intended for you in this life.

I recently hit a turning point in my life.  I have been struggling with certain areas for what seemed like eternity.  What I had to do was believe.  I had to display faith in the knowing that I was who I was supposed to be and doing the things that I was designed to do.  I had to realize that I had fallen prey to the constant changing landscape, but this landscape was not mine.  My own personal landscape, the reason for my being here has never changed and will never change.  The change I had to incorporate into my life was a determination to move forward in the truth that I understood and walk down the path of my own destiny, not what someone else thought or said that I should be doing.

There comes a point in every one's life when you have to decide: do I take the path that leads me in this direction or do I take the path that leads me in another direction.  I had to come to terms with, and believe, the simple yet often misunderstood fact, that I am one with the Creator of the Universe.  My path was charted long before I was born and my only obligation is to walk down that path.  Your only obligation is to walk down the path that has been charted for you, one which you are uniquely qualified to walk down, with all the abilities required to complete your journey.  Our getting up each morning, repeating time and time again, those things we hate, is not the life you were supposed to live.  Certainly there are people who are happy with what they have, with what they do, and who they are.  They understand that where they are at right now is exactly where they are supposed to be, doing the things they are doing.  Sadly, that is not the case for most people today.

We will all have to come to a crossroad sooner or later.  This is the point in each person's life where they make the decision to either walk in their destiny, or forever have an emptiness inside that is impossible to fill, no mater how you try to fill it.  The void inside cannot be filled with money, or status.  The void will not be satisfied with accolades or atta-boys.  This void will only be filled when you are completely walking in your pre-determined destiny.  What amazes me the most is people who refuse to seek out their destiny.  Maybe this is because they feel as though they will never be able to do the one thing that will make them happy.  Maybe they would rather walk around with a void then miss what they truly desire but can't believe they will ever have it.  Please trust me when I tell you that walking in your destiny will bring you happiness, contentment, and a knowing that there is no longer a void in your life.  I have tried to fill the void in my life many times over, and until now there was nothing that would satisfy my hunger, that is until I finally gave in and started to walk out my destiny.

If you woke up this morning dreading the day, knowing that there would be very little difference from yesterday, and all you were doing was setting up tomorrow to be the same way, then might I suggest that it is time for a change.  Inside all of us is a truth, and with that truth you will be provided with the direction to go.   All you need to do is have faith.  Faith that says that my tomorrows will be full of promise, full of joy and happiness, and full of opportunity and possibility.  A faith that is unshaken when all others around you are falling prey to man's insidious ways.  A faith that will allow others to follow your lead and they to will discover the wonders of their own destiny.  Yes it is time for a change.  It is time to shake off your weary past, and walk into the future.  Sadness will be a thing of the past.  Isolation will no longer be your way out of the hurt and discontent you have been feeling.  You will walk in a newness of life, with purpose and direction.  This truth, the new direction, and your unabridged faith will carry you to places of beauty and tranquility.  This is your new home, and this will be your new path.  All you need is truth, direction and faith, and right now you have all three.  I wish you well on your journey and I am here to aid you in anyway I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment