Monday, March 24, 2014

I am, what I am.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beavis/2425374221
What can I say, I am what I am.  Your are who you are, and everyone is who they are supposed to be.  End of story, case closed, period.  Now to many this may seem like a very self-centered view of one's self, but in actuality it is the best possible view you can have of yourself.  There are certain things that people need to know about themselves, and until such time as you either come to this realization or in some cases enlightenment, then you will always be walking around trying to figure out why this or that has happened, and why it has happened to you.

I was having a conversation with two very close friends on Saturday.  I had one of those "Ah Ha" moments, and for me it answered many, many questions that had been going through my mind as of late.  Now I have spent the better part of the last four years setting a foundation for what is about to come about in a big way.  The vast majority of that foundation was getting to know the real Scott.  Who was I, why was I put here in this moment, and more importantly, why haven't the New England Patriots won a Superbowl in over ten years?  OK, that last one wasn't really one of my life questions, more like an observation, LOL.  Anyway, I had to know the real me. What makes me tick, what makes me special, and what in the world was I supposed to do with my life?  I have wandered about for so many years knowing that I had something special to offer, but at the same time I did not feel special.  I did not feel worthy of what I saw other people obtaining.  Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't that I didn't want to obtain certain things, it was that there was something there that was blocking my ability to get what I wanted.  Now just in case some smart ass feels as though that the things I want are surrounded by money and fame, I can assure you that is not the case. I could care less about money, and I certainly do not need fame to know that I am special.  I long for a deeper spiritual awakening. I so desire to see into the spiritual realm and to understand many of the great mysteries of life.  I would meditate and meditate and during those quiet moments ask for a small, yet very important sign, that I was where I was supposed to be and that those spiritual beings sent to help us was in fact there to help me.  My "Ah Ha" moment came when I realized that I didn't feel worthy of seeing into the spiritual.  Now there are all kinds of reasons why people do not feel worthy of something, but in the end, that worthiness is not measured in how God sees you, but rather how you see you.

I know that my life growing up was not perfect.  I was loved, but there was an element that was missing and because of this absence so was my ability to feel worthy of who I was.  Regrettably I have carried this with me for far too many years.  My worthiness is not based on what I do, or what I don't do. My worthiness is not predicated upon what I went through as a younger child, or what I will go through as an adult.  No, my worthiness is based only on the fact that I am a creation of the Creator of the Universe, and because of that my worthiness is never something that I need to question again.  I have run away from things in the past because I didn't want to face the prospect of not being worthy of getting what I truly wanted or hoped for.  When I finally figured out that I had been the reason for my lack, the reason for my emptiness, and the reason for my seemingly endless streak of bad luck, I was able to cut a cord, a cord that desperately needed to be cut.

We are all worthy of every good thing in life, because goodness is the only thing that Spirit can provide to us and everything else is nothing more than smoking mirrors that we have believed as truth for way too many years.  The illusion that God slaps us with bad is idiotic.  The belief that many people have that says they will never achieve is likewise idiotic.  Worthiness is not something you have to work for.  Worthiness is not something that comes over time.  Worthiness is not something only set out for a few select individuals who happened to have been born into the right family.  Worthiness is your birth right, and once you can pick up on this the sooner you can take your rightful place in this world.  I have been through a lot, and yes I have learned from it all, but one of the greatest lessons I have learned is that I am worthy, and there is nothing that anyone can do that will ever change that fact.  If I am worthy, then so are you.  If I can have the dreams in my heart, then so can you.

I am who I am because this is how God made me.  I am so very thankful that he made me the way I am and you need to understand and be thankful for the way you were created.  We are all worthy of the desires of our heart, the riches of this world, and the understanding of those spiritual forces designed to be our guides and helpers.  If you struggle with feelings of unworthiness, then begin by knowing that you are sheer perfection because your are a creation of the creator.  You are spotless and your are unique.  Once you can accept these things watch and see if the gates of heaven are not opened to you and that blessings and opportunities will overtake you.  I am worthy, you are worthy.  I accept the greatness in knowing that and I accept the fruits that also come along with this knowledge. It is time to think on these things and once you grasp them watch and see if things do not change in a very big way for you.  I look forward to hearing all about it from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment