Tuesday, December 22, 2009

True Destiny, If Life is a Journey, Why go it Alone?

Wow is is hard to beleive that Christmas is right around the corner and after that the New Year. I am finding it hard to believe how fast 2009 flew by. They say as you get older that time has a way of passing quicker than before. Well to me 2009 went by at warp speed, and my guess is that 2010 will be approaching warp factor 10. I have many fond memories of 2009, and some not so fond ones, but as a whole is was a great year. My hope is that each of you had success in 2009 and that success will make a smooth transition into 2010.

The question I have for each of you is what are you expecting in 2010. I dare say that if 2009 was a great year you are hoping that it will continue for all of 2010. If on the other hand 2009 was a forgetable year, then I'm sure you are looking for new ground in 2010. No matter what your situation, I think we can all agree that 2010 will hold challenges, and with challenges come opportunities. Most of you know that I thrive on a challenge. It's not that I create them, but I do find myself in them from time to time. I think that how one handles life's challenges shows your character and makeup. No one is immune to daily challenges, and the sooner we realize that the better we will all be for it. Challenges will force you to grow in areas you have only begun to think about. The Christmas Tree Shop says "Don't you just love a Bargin?", I like to ask "Don't you just love a Challenge?"

I will admit that there are times where challenges come at a very inappropriate times. It would be great if we could schedule them when they fit into our schedule, but life isn't that simple. So the only thing we can do is handle them when they come up and do the best we can. Doing your best during a challenge is all one can ask. No one is ever going to be able to handle everything life throws at you. It is for that reason that you need people on your side helping you in times of need. I love to lend a helping hand when someone is in need. I don't do it because I am looking for glory or accolades, but because people are deserving of the assistance. I would hate to think that I will go through the rest of my life with out the assistance of others. If that were the case I would give up the ghost right now.

The time has come to realize that we can not go thru life alone without assistance from others and that assistance can come in many different forms. And often it can come from sources we never would think possible.

As we approach the New Year I challenge each of you to reflect on 2009 and look forward to 2010. Start the year out thinking that the glass is half full and not half empty. Positive thinking is a lost art, but an art that needs to be renewed and used. My hope for 2010 is to reach thousands with a message of hope, encouragement, and empowering words. If you are lacking any of these get a hold of me and we will meet one on one and get you headed in the right direction. My gut tells me that 2010 will be a banner year and I want it to be banner for each of you.

As I write in my book, if you aim at nothing you will hit it every time. It is time to look at our goals and go after them. 2010 is your year and it is my year, together we are going to rock the world.........think about that..........

No comments:

Post a Comment