Monday, December 14, 2009

If Life is a Journey, Why Go it Alone?

As this is my first blog I want to take a moment and tell my daughter, see I told you I would figure it out. Oh her of little faith. I will admit that I am not the most computer savey person in the world, but where there is a will there is a way.

You may be asking yourself what is True Destiny, and what does it have to do with me? Well I am a firm believer that we all have a destiny that most people have yet to discover. My goal is to enable all people to come to an awareness of what that destiny is, and set their feet on a path to accomplish what they were put on this earth to accomplish. I was having a dicussion with a client the other day and we talked about people who are in jobs and positions they hate. They get up every just wishing they were anywhere other than on their way to work. Be honest, if you are feeling this way are you really doing what you're supposed to be doing or wanting to do.
Destiny is having the job that is no longer a job but a vocation. Sure even the best jobs in world can bring stress and discomfort. But at the end of the day, you still love what you are doing, and can't see yourself doing anything else.

So as I join the blog family today, join me on my jouney, and realize that if life is a journey, ask yourself this, why go it alone?

Think about it......

No comments:

Post a Comment