Saturday, January 28, 2023

If ever there was a time

kroshka__nastya
If ever there was a time to discover and walk in your truth, now is the time.  If ever there was a time to rid yourself of old beliefs, those things that have held you back, now is that time.  If ever there was a time to fully understand your perfection and significance, now is the time.  In this world we live in we are buffeted each and every day with things we don't always understand, things we don't like, and things that would love to knock us off course.  I'm hoping that what I have to share with you today will bring you some comfort, some understanding, and provide you with a renewed desire to take no prisoners.  Let's get started, and see where this crazy journey of discovery takes us.

When we are in the midst of a struggle most people will begin to question things asking why, or how, or even when will it end?  Honestly, it will end when you have learned the lesson that was set out in front of you to learn. I know that may not be the popular answer, but if you always do, what you always did, you'll always get, what you always got. I get it, easier said than done, but, and this is a huge but, the sooner you realize that not all change is bad, and in almost every situation, change is something one should embrace. Once you can accept change as a necessity then things can move forward as planned.  I say all that, to say this:  the time has come to step into your real purpose.  The time has come to walk in your power and might, and the time has come to share with the rest of the world those things that have been laid up inside of you since the beginning of time.  

So what are some of those old limiting beliefs that have tried to keep people down?  What are some of the things we have been told, that we have been expected to believe, and that we have been assured are truths?  Before I really walk down this path to describe a few things, I want to say something.  Many of the limiting beliefs we have are subtle at best.  Many are laying right below the surface, and yet we believe they are so cemented in our lives there is no way to rid ourselves of them.  Let's put this out there to clarify something: limiting beliefs are never who you are, or what you are relegated to.  They are not real, and therefore are not meant for you.  Now that we have that covered let's move on. 

 Limiting belief #1:  We are simply human, destined to live out our human experience nothing more, nothing less.  Crap, crap, crap.  We are in fact infinite beings, with no beginning , and no end.  How can something that has no beginning and no end be limited?  Infinity has no limits, therefore you have no limits.  Keep in mind we have been conditioned to believe in limits and as such we have limited ourselves.  Our creator never intended us to live "without", and the sooner we take our rightful place in the universe the sooner we can operate the way we were always intended to operate.  

Limiting Belief #2:  We are only flesh and Blood.  Far too many people live under the false impression that we are born, we live, and then we die.  In the eyes of most people this is truth. However, to those with spiritual eyes they know that life is everlasting, and that no matter what may happen to this human vessel, our true essence lives forever.  One's inability to see this truth, to walk in this truth, will cast a cloud over them for this existence simply because they will always be looking for the end, wondering when it will come, how it will come, and what they should be focusing on never comes into view.  

Limiting Belief #3:  We are powerless.  It is so sad that the vast majority of people live with this impression of themselves, when the truth is anything but us being powerless.  How can a vessel that is infinite be powerless?  When you look at those who came before us who walked in total enlightenment, do you think for a minute that they saw themselves as limited?  An Enlightened Being by definition cannot see limits.  If only one person in history was enlightened, then we must believe that all people were intended to walk in the same enlightenment.  Why? Simply put, the Creator of the Universe is not a respecter of people.  What is done for one is done for all, and unless you grasp this truth you will always be one step behind, one day late, and one dollar short.  Harsh sounding maybe, but truth none-the-less.

When I set out to begin this blog almost 13 years ago I never imagined I would be writing it for this long.  I've questioned the reason why I continue to write, and truth be told there have been moments when I felt defeated in what I was doing.  I can take no credit for what is written in each post.  My Divine Creator gives me each and every word to write, and all I do is replicate what I'm told on this page.  There have been times when I would literally cry because I wanted the world to read this. I'm not looking to be famous for what I publish, I simply want people to read and hear, and do what God is sharing.  No matter what I might be going through at any given moment I am always grateful that God has allowed me to be on this platform.  Where it ultimately takes me, I do not know, but I will be faithful to the gift I have been given, and I will gladly go where it takes me.  The gifts inside each of you were placed there for the very same reason, to get you to where you are supposed to be, doing the things you are supposed to be doing.  Limiting beliefs will only delay what God's plans for you are.  

Let me end with this picture, and it is my hope that this will solidify what I am trying to share with you this morning.  I want you to picture a beautifully wrapped gift just sitting in the middle of the room.  You have no idea what is in it, but you are mildly intrigued by it.  There is a note on it that reads "Open Me".  Now there is no mention of who it is from, or who it is for.  There are some who would tear right into it, others would wait for direction or better said permission to open the package.  Deep down inside of you, in your heart, you just have this feeling the package is for you, and what is inside is life changing. Sadly, because of past events you are almost too afraid to touch it, let alone open it.  This is a limiting Belief.  The package is yours, and you need to open it, and freely receive it.  It matters not what is inside, what matters is that you choose to accept this gift, open it, and embrace everything about it.  

My dear friends we have come to the precipice.  Will you accept what is yours, do what you were created to do?  Will you walk in the freedom that allows you to be you?  Will you accept the fact that you have no limits, you have no end, and that there is nothing you cannot accomplish?  I can show you all things, but only you can make the decision about what you will do with this information.  I cherish each of you, and my wish is that you would pick up your mantel and walk in those things that you have been created to walk in.  There are people who are dependent on what you have to offer.  We are powerful beings, and the world needs what we have.  Never loose sight of this truth.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment