Monday, November 12, 2018

Three Little Things

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30047235@N03/27553313701"
I've learned many things while on this planet.  Some have come easily to me, while others have had to come with a two by four across the noggin.  Either way, I have learned a few things a long the way.  What I want you to learn today are three simple things.  Now these three things are not the totality of what you need to learn in life, but they are three things that if you can get a handle on them, will certainly help you along the way of your journey and ultimately your destiny.

The first thing you need to know is that you being here in this moment is not a fluke.  It is not a mistake, and most assuredly it is not something that just happened.  You being here in this mortal body is exactly what needed to happen.  I've heard others state that they were born either 50 years too early or too late.  Nope, they were born at just the right time.  Secondly; you are more then you could ever imagine.  We have been limited by what man says is normal, or acceptable, or even possible.  We have been limited by our past experiences, past failures, or simply by the words that have been spoken to us from well intentioned people.  The moment you can let go of these limiting beliefs the sooner you can fully walk in all that was intended from the moment of your creation.  Last, and certainly not least, you were created to create.  We are in the exact place we are supposed to be in, and we got here by virtue of every word you have spoken, every feeling you have given action to, and every thought that may or may not have been allowed to cross your lips.  Contrary to what others might tell you, we do in fact create our own reality.  You can argue this point until the cows come home, but truth is truth and the sooner you accept certain truths, the sooner you can take your rightful place among the living.

So why do I think that these are three of the most important lessons you can learn in life?  Without an accurate foundation, without an assurance of your unique being, you will never be able to navigate life, and failure to accurately navigate life, you will never fully step into the roll that was created specifically for you.  How many people do you know that constantly bemoan life?  There are countless people that were it not for bad luck, would have nothing to talk about, let alone commiserate with others about.  How many people do you know who are simply not comfortable in their own skin?  There are so many people out there today who are trying to be everything to everyone, while what they should focus on is simply being the best "Me" there is.  No one else has been equipped to do what you were created to do.  Your gifts and talents were designed around what your destiny is.  You never have to be something you're not, because once you realize who and what you are, you have everything you could possibly need.  Folks, I am what I am, and I'm damn proud of it.  I may not be perfect, in that I make mistakes just like everyone else, but I am perfection when it comes to me being here right now.  I am in the perfect will of the Creator because I am here right now, and I am sheer perfection with regards to my destiny.

There have been times in my life when I found myself questioning who and what I was.  I would be in groups of people who seemingly had everything in life, and I knew that I didn't have everything.  I've been in groups of people who appeared to have all the answers, and I knew that I really didn't have all the answers.  What I've had to do is separate myself from the rest of the group and realize that I have been perfectly equipped for me.  Your gifts and talents were not meant for me, in as much as you need them for your destiny.  My gifts and talents were placed in me because they are needed to get me to my destiny.  I may never know all that you know, but you can rest assured that I know what I need to know to get me to the right place in my journey.  I've been to places that I was never intended to be simply because others had gone there before me and I felt I needed to do the same thing.  I've talked about things I had no real idea about simply because everyone else was talking about them.

Creation is a daunting word.  In my mind creation is something that is beyond description.  I think of the great artist of the past, be it painter, sculptor, or writer.  Each began with a so called blank slate and the end product was nothing short of amazing.  Many see things as complete before the first stroke of a brush is put to canvass.  We as living, breathing creatures, have been placed here to create something.  What that something is, is different for each person, but know this, creation is at the core of your being.  So many people walk around life with this almost dead look.  They might have failed once or twice in the past, and because of this, all other things in life will certainly be failures as well.  Not true, not true at all.  If I were going to stop because of one simple failure you might as well put me in the ground right now.  We all fail from time to time, nothing wrong with that.  A simple failure will never take away from the fact that you can create.  Besides, failure will almost always be followed up with opportunity to try it again.

So lets recap shall we:  you are here because now is the right time.  You are you, because only you can do what you were put here to do.  You are truly special, and you have dreams that will lead you to your destiny.  Lastly, you can create your own story.  This story will be full of truth, loaded with excitement, and the ending will utterly blow your mind.  Don't fall prey to others negative words or actions.  Hold tight to your own beliefs and begin to walk in all those things that deep, deep, deep down in your being you know to be true.  It's as easy as 1-2-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment