Monday, April 17, 2017

Is it time to take action?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28730853@N07/3068365067
Minutes turn to hours, hours to days, days to weeks, and finally weeks to months and years.  Before you know it time has passed many things by and you're standing there wondering what in the world just happened.  Have you found yourself in this place?  Have you begun to wonder about time and what you have done with the time you have had?  If you are thinking these things I can assure you that you're not alone.  Time and again people wonder what they have done with the time they have had, and more importantly what they will do with the time they have left.

Funny how things work out when it comes to time.  I spent about two hours writing this blog this morning and when I went to post the entire thing was lost.  As a human what do you think was the first thing I thought about when I lost everything?  Yep, that's two hours of my life that I'm never going to get back.  Now to my defense I was able to get over that moment of weakness pretty quickly and just chalked it up to the fact that there is something else that needed to be said, and in the perfection of the Universe, I will just re-do it, and see where it takes us.

We get infatuated with time.  There are moments when time is our greatest ally and there are other times when it seems to move us in all the wrong directions, or as is the case from time to time in no direction at all.  I've seen in myself the times when I have allowed my perception of time to dictate what I did or didn't do.  I've found myself wondering if in fact I've wasted months, if not years, trying to satisfy something that was never intended to be satisfied.  It wasn't until I could grasp Einstein's thoughts on time that I began to get free from time, or maybe better put, the constraints of time.  The genius of Professor Einstein is that he knew that time was an illusion.  Yes we live with 24 hours in a day, and those days translate into weeks, months, and finally years.  What the good Professor was trying to get us to see is that time, as we know it, is nothing more then empty space, only to be occupied by those things we choose to occupy it with.  You can either be ruled by time, or if you are wise, you will rule the time you have.

For those who have read my previous writings you will know that destiny is a very, very, very large portion of what I talk about and write about.  I believe that destiny was established long before each of us took our initial breaths on this planet, and destiny is what will drive what you ultimately do, either in this life, past, present, or future.  In light of this fact, and with Einstein's insight, should we really be bothered by time, or the passing of it?  Think about it, if the Universe is perfection, which it is, then won't things happen as they need to happen, when they need to happen, in order for you to be the person you were intended to be and do what you were intended to do?  Now that's a question you could ponder for hours and hours, day after day, week after week.  Trust me, I've thought about time more times then nought, and each time I come back to the perfection of the Universe.  I know I will complete my task here on earth.  I will learn each lesson that needs to be learned and I will reach my destiny.  Whether you are 25, or 35, or even 85 years old, time is not what will bring you up close and personal with your destiny.  You will walk in your destiny at the appointed time and there really isn't anything you can do to change that.  I'm thankful that I don't have the ability to change what the Universe plans, because let's face it, as humans, we can and do screw things up from time to time.

So why am I harping on time today?  Why did I ask if it's time to take action?  I'm pressing this issue and asking these questions because I sense that there are many people who have become distraught and feel as though they have lost their way and what they truly desire out of life has passed them by.  If what you desire is still center in your heart, if your passion is still the most real thing to you, I assure you that time has not passed you by and you still have a destiny.  Please don't allow the conditioning of man to strip you of your most cherished things.  Man would like you to believe that life is nothing more then a timeline, and a timeline that you really have no control over.  There is no timeline ladies and gentlemen, because there is no time.  Yes we operate within certain controls, but those controls have become limiting beliefs to so many people, and those limiting beliefs are what have got you into the mess you find yourself in.

Believe that you are perfection.  Believe that what you desire you will have.  Believe that you are here for a reason and that reason is very, very good.  I've said many times that your being here on this planet was not by chance.  You're not here for the free popcorn, you are here to accomplish something.  Your charge is to determine what that something is, and then let the universe orchestrate it as only the universe can.  The sooner we can get out of our own way the sooner we will be the persons we were intended to be.

Yes it is time to take action, but the action is nothing more then taking a deep breath and believing that things are as they should be.  Granted not all things are good, but all things teach us something.  Rest in the fact that you will learn what needs to be learned.  Time is and illusion and the sooner we live as though we believe that the sooner we will be able to enjoy the peace and joy that was always supposed to be in our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment