Monday, December 28, 2015

In the still of the night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28160971@N03/14816519816
In the still of the night is a place of quiet contemplation.  In the peaceful still of the night is an atmosphere of almost unlimited thoughts, dreams, and visions.  In this still place is a place where you can wander away, leaving the cares of this world behind, and seeing what should be, what could be, and if you're open to it, what will be.

As 2016 approaches most people are reflecting on the past year and wondering what the future has in store for them.  Will the next year be a repeat of the previous year, or will you for the first time experience all that life has to offer you, and realize "god I love my life"?  Many people will attempt to hold true to their New Year's resolutions, and like so many others will fall away from them early on into the new year.  Whether one is able to successfully adhere to all they put into place at 12:01 a.m., or allow them to fall to the wayside, there is still much to accomplish over the next twelve months.  We may have learned a few lessons over the past twelve months, but I can assure you there will be additional lessons to learn over the next year, and with that new found knowledge will come a freedom the likes you have never known.

I approach each new year with fond memories of the past, but with an excitement of what awaits me in the future.  I have set my intentions, I have aligned my words to those intentions, and I have in me a knowing that what I can imagine, what I can dream, and what I can envision, I can have, and I can have all of it.  I challenge each of you to set your intentions for the next year, and begin to believe that what you desire most will in fact come your way.

I was meeting with my core group of trusted advisers just before the holidays and we were discussing what we expected to come into place over the next twelve months.  With each word that was spoken the excitement began to build, and as the excitement was building so too were our expectations, because we knew that what we desired most was in fact going to be happening to us and for us over the next year.  I encourage each of you to forget about the past for a moment and imagine a future where all of your dreams come true.  If you can imagine it, you can have it!

When I look back on 2015 I will tell you that most of what I was thinking about a year ago, seems to have gotten lost in a fog.  What I mean is that my year was so much better then I had first hoped, and because of that, I have simply let go of what could have been, and grasped onto what is.  If we continue to wonder about what could have been, you will miss what is right under your nose, and then you will miss out on what is meant for you right now.

I am asked by so many different people what I see in the Spirit Realm for the upcoming year, and as much as I would love to say I see it all, my response to them is "What do you see?"  It really doesn't matter what I tell you, what matters is what you are believing for, what you are able to imagine, and more importantly what you are willing to accept.  2016 can be your breakout year, but only if you are willing and able to breakout from the past, and begin to hold fast to your dreams, to your visions, and to what you hold most dear.  It is only when we let go of those dreams and visions that life takes a turn, and often that turn is down a dark, dreary road, that leads to nowhere.

So here is my simple guidance for you for the upcoming year: dream it, imagine it, believe it, and then own it.  It doesn't matter what you want, what matters is that you hold it tightly and not let go of it. Society may think you nuts, family may think you nuts, and those closest to you may think you're nuts, but hold true to your dreams and visions.  Forget about regrets of those things that may not have come about for you in 2015.  Trust me, they may not have been there for you because the time was not right.  Everything happens for a reason, and everything that needs to happen will happen in the perfection of life.  This is where faith and believing come in, and this is where most of us are tested on a daily basis.  It's easy to think we have missed the mark, or that we have missed certain opportunities in life, but you haven't missed anything.  What you have experienced are life's lessons, and those lessons will be invaluable in the future for you.

As we approach 2016 begin by dreaming, and when I say dream, I mean dream big.  The old adage is "in for a penny, in for a pound."  If you're going to dream, why not dream big.  Face it, what have you got to loose? If you will allow yourself to let go of your imagination, and what I mean by that is give it a chance to work its magic, free it up, then you will see things fall into place.  The freedom to dream, the freedom to imagine things, is your birth right.  Don't do what so many before you have done and either give up on their dreams and visions, or simply discount them entirely.

So we are ending this year in just a few days, are you excited because 2015 was great, or simply excited to get it behind you?  Think about your answer, and then imagine next year, and how great it will be.  Imagination is step number one, followed by the dreams and visions for the upcoming year, and then comes the celebration when all you desire comes to you in all of its glory.  Don't allow others to take away your hopes and dreams.  Hold them close in your heart, and soon, very, very soon, you will begin to see things as they should be, and then you will control what happens next.  Happy New Year, and here is to the many blessings that will find you, and to the many blessings you will share with others during the next year.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm grateful for a wonderful 2015, holding onto my dreams and visions, and believing for many wonderful experiences and fulfilled dreams! Thank you, Scott, for being such a special, enriching part of 2015, for writing this blog, for your friendship all you do, including all the wonderful times in True Destiny, and Happy, Happy New Year! :) <3

    ReplyDelete