Friday, April 4, 2014

Inspiration, it's more than just words, it sometimes takes action.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sweetonveg/5229877640
If I had a nickel for those times when I should have done something, or could have done something, or even thought that I would have done something, I could retire the entire national debt.  We are all prone to wanting to do things, but at times not being able to put action behinds our desires.  Often we get mired down in worry, fear, uncertainty, and even doubt.  What I want you to see today is that we need inspiration, but along with inspiration is also a need on your part to put action behind certain things to help you get from point A to point B.

I can inspire others all day long with my writing and spoken words, but a failure to put any action behind what you are inspired to do is worthless and will never get you to where you are supposed to be.  Now just in case you might think that I am immune to this, let me assure you that I deal with inaction all the time, and I must admit that my inaction is often caused by that same worry, fear, uncertainty and doubt.  I have had to teach myself a whole new way of thinking, and it is my hope that after today you will take what you are learning and apply it to your own situation.  My curse, that I have carried with me for far too many years, is my own feeling of unworthiness.  I wrote about this not long ago, and in an attempt to not bore you to death, I will not repeat it all, but I do want to make one important point.  I had to begin to believe that I was worthy to carry on with my destiny.  My vision is huge, my desire to reach the world with my story of destiny is unquenchable, and my love for what I do is unmatched.  I will say that it was not always this way as I fought the demons of past failures, past hurts, and past fears which tried to stop me and make me feel as though I was not worthy of such an undertaking and it should be left to someone else more suited for it.  It took me coming to the understanding that what God has created is special, and there is nothing that has been created by God that was not first fully perfect.  If God decided to put me here, at this appointed time, then who am I to question Spirit's wisdom.  Knowing that I am divine and in Spirit's likeness, has allowed me to realize that I have a purpose and there is nothing that I can do to take away from the fact that I am fully equipped to accomplish the things that I was created to accomplish.

It is in this like manner that you must come to the conclusion that you as well are fully equipped to accomplish what you were placed here to do.  Doubt and unbelief has been the nail in the coffin for too many people who have left their destiny behind because they simply could not believe that they had what it took to accomplish it.  Doubt and unbelief is nothing more than not knowing who and what you are, and why you were placed here.  Doubt and unbelief is the world's way of letting people off the hook.

I think the greatest lie ever told by man was that people will always have to struggle, will always have to fight, will always have to settle for something less then they desire.  Once again we have been conditioned to believe that lack, sickness, fear, doubt, hurt, pain, suffering, and loneliness, is all part of the human existence/experience and that there is no escaping it.  Well that is just dumb thinking and the sooner you can let go of these thoughts the sooner you can free yourself from the worry, fear, uncertainty, and doubt that has left you frozen in your tracks.  If all I ever do is get you to understand just how powerful you are because of your creation, then I will have put you into a great place for you to take control and ultimately walk in your destiny.  What we think and what we say is what sets up our future.  If you are able to see yourself accomplishing the desires of your heart, then you have taken the crucial first step in being in the place you truly desire to be in.  I know people who have great dreams, but because of their past, they are unable to truly believe that they will ever get to the promised land.  Please do yourself a favor and begin to believe.  Believe in what is inside of you.  Believe that you have every right to walk in your destiny.  Believe that there is no one who can do what you were placed here to do, but you.

As sure as I am sitting here right now, I know there are people out there who want to do something, but lack the belief that they will ever get the chance to do what is truly important to them.  My role in this life is to empower people to let go of the past and begin to walk in the present that will allow them to stroll into the future.  My role is nothing more then speaking and writing words of inspiration that will equip others to take their rightful place.  We all have a destiny, and without you walking in your destiny there will be others who will have a difficult time discovering their destiny.  We are all connected and what you do or don't do will affect others.  There are so many people out there who want the best for you.  There are people all around who need what you have to offer, and that is what you should remember when you doubt that you have a calling.  The ability to be, the ability to want, and the ability to know what you were placed here to do is now what you should be focused on.  When all is said and done, the wasted energy you have spent on other things is energy you will never get back.  It is time to refocus and re energize.  There is nothing better in this world then knowing that you are in the right place, doing what you are supposed to be doing.  You could offer me all the riches of this world, and I would turn it down if it meant that I could no longer talk about destiny to others, and help them in my own little way to discover and walk in their destiny.

Inspiration is wonderful, but inspiration with action is priceless.  You can and will walk in your destiny, not because I said so, but because you are worthy of it and you deserve the best that this world has to offer.  There is nothing better in this life then being who and what you were created to be, and the reward will be yours when you come to this very same conclusion.  It is time to take the first step, and it is time to lay to rest the concerns that you will never be what you want to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment