Thursday, April 17, 2014

Faith for all your tomorrows.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cuonhigh/2818333115
I believe in all my tomorrows because I am living in the here and now.  I have learned from the past, but I refuse to be trapped in the past. I have faith for all my tomorrows because in reality I really don't have another choice.  If I can't believe that tomorrow will be better then today then why continue on with whatever struggle I might be going through?  That is more of a rhetorical question or statement, but it is something that I want you to look at today.

Faith is the assurance of things that have yet to be manifested, but deep down you know that things will be as you desire.  Our faith is tried each and every day and with each passing day you must make the decision to hold on to your dreams and desires. There are many times when what you are believing for seems like a distant horizon, but as one of my favorite songs says, it is something that you must hold on to or forever let it slip away and give up any chance of ever achieving your dreams.  I really feel as though many people give up on their dreams simply because they feel as though they are not worthy of having what they truly desire. This my dear one is simply not true.  You are just as deserving as the next person, and once you can grasp on to this concept the sooner you will gain ground on your dreams.

I have been around people who could care less whether I or anyone else ever achieved the things they desire most in life.  It may be because they have failed or they just haven't had the best of luck in achieving their own goals or dreams.  Run from these people and run fast.  They will do everything in their power to pull you down to their own level of misery and trust me, it will do you no good.  As I have said so many times in the past, surround yourself with those who support you and believe in you.  The ability to stay about the fray is largely dependent on who you choose to be around, so the decision is yours to make.  I know first hand what it is like to have someone pull you down into the muck and mire, and it is like sinking into a pit of quicksand.  Get away from these people and never look back.  Forget about what others may think, they are not the ones who stand to loose.

If you knew with absolute certainty that when you woke up tomorrow morning you would be in the most perfect place in the world, your own personal heaven here on earth, walking in your own dream world, achieving all you ever dreamt of achieving, how would that make you feel?  If you knew with certainty that what you desired would be there, how would you be feeling right now?  If you knew with absolute certainty that what you want most in life would be there just waiting for you to pick it up, how would that change your life today?  If you can't answer these questions then maybe you have already given up on your dreams, and if you have that is a travesty.  Trust me, I have been there.  I have almost thrown in the towel, but quitting would have been premature and then I certainly would not be where I am at today.  My faith told me that I would achieve my goals and dreams, all I had to do was believe.  Now believing is not always the easiest thing to do, but when it is all said and done do you really have a choice?  If you quit believing then you have just sealed the deal and the results will not be what you had hoped for.

Just as I am sure that the sun will rise again tomorrow morning, I am sure that I will continue to walk in my destiny.  This is the assurance that you must find and this is the assurance you must begin to walk in.  If you are to have faith for all of your tomorrows then you must know that your today was preordained and that there are things that you were sent here to accomplish.  You see it's pretty simple:  your being here right now was no mistake.  Your being here right now was something that was planned out long ago, and what you have been sent to do is what should keep you moving forward toward your dreams and desires.  There are no guarantees that things will be without the ups and downs of life, but there is a guarantee that if you turn your back on your destiny, then there is no doubt that you will miss out on what you were supposed to have in life.

I truly believe that most people are hopeful.  Most people want the best in life and for the most part many feel as though they will eventually get there.  It is the ones who have lost this hope that concerns me the most.  If I had the ability to flip a switch and instantly everyone would understand their destiny and walk in it, I would certainly flip it.  Alas, all I can do is continue to preach the message of destiny and maybe, just maybe, others will pick up on it and make the decision that walking in their destiny is truly the only acceptable outcome to this thing we call life.  If you need someone to coach you along, speak life to your dreams, pick you up when you fall, then I am there to do that for you.  You will only be alone in your journey if you close yourself off to those who love you most and want the best for you.

Yes we must have faith for all of our tomorrows.  That faith start with living today and knowing that today will be the best day of your life, especially if you can let go of all the days that have come before it.  Yes learn from the past, but don't be trapped by them.  Unshackle yourself from your past and then begin to live for the future, your own tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment