Wednesday, October 27, 2010

True Destiny; If life is a Journey, Why Go it Alone?

Believe it or not I have good ole Christmas Music playing right now. Maybe it's early, but if the stores can put out all their Christmas Garb, then I can begin celebrating in my own way. I love the season we are about to enter because it gives us pause to think of the past year and what took place in our lives, and take inventory of what we hope for the future. When I think about hope for the future I almost always think about True Destiny and how my goal is to empower each and every person I come in contact with the ability to determine their destiny. Now there are people who are doing exactly what it is they were intended to do in life, but they are the exception to the rule. The vast amount of people walking this planet are not walking in their True Destiny.

Ladies and Gentlemen, True Destiny is something that you were born with. It is what is inside of each of us that we were destined to complete in this life. You can't change your destiny. Oh sure you can miss it, but if you believe you were born with a purpose in this life, then that is what is supposed to happen and no matter where you are, where you were, or where you will go, you can not change what your purpose is.

I have thought about the struggles that most people face on a daily basis. I face the same struggles as anyone else, sometimes it seems as though I will never overcome some of them, and most everyone else feels that way from time to time. There is however, something that resides inside of me that tells me that I will walk in my destiny no matter what trials and tribulations I encounter along the way. If there is a light at the end of the tunnel I expect to find it, and so should you.

Faith is believing when you can't see the proof in front of you. We each need faith to know that we will walk in our destiny someday and in walking out our destiny we will be of benefit to those around us. Wouldn't it be great if we could have a hand in helping others walk out their destiny. What a great world we would live in if everyone took on this task. Call me an idealist, but I can't look at life in any other way. I have to believe that our best days are ahead of us and if we are committed to determining our own destinies we will empower others to figure out theirs.

So who is with me on this one? Care to take a journey and help others along the way. The satisfaction you will feel will surely change your life and that of others. After all, isn't that what life is all about. Think about it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment